Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imprinting or Love?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Imprinting or Love?
Imprinting
Imprinting or Love? I_vote_lcap20%Imprinting or Love? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Love
Imprinting or Love? I_vote_lcap80%Imprinting or Love? I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Imprinting or Love? Empty
PostSubject: Imprinting or Love?   Imprinting or Love? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:37 pm

I saw this on another forum and thought it was a good poll, which would you prefer? or do you think is more romantic?
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Imprinting or Love?   Imprinting or Love? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:38 pm

love for me, but do think imprinting sounds romantic and eternal x
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Imprinting or Love?   Imprinting or Love? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:50 pm

It's hard to choose because, yeh imprinting sounds awesome but with Love that person has decided to be with you with imprinting they have no choice.
But then imprinting is forever, love may not and then your hurt... so hard!
Picked love though :-) xxx
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Imprinting or Love?   Imprinting or Love? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:24 pm

Stephanie's reason behind imprinting. I think it's cool!
I am a 39-year-old member of the Older Women’s Group (OWG) on thetwilightsaga.com. My question is, what lead you to the concept of IMPRINTING – in reference to the Wolf Packs future mates? Thank you for pouring your heart and soul into this series! I can’t tell you how much happiness it has brought me! Sincerely, Stephanie Rose – Atlanta, GA

Imprinting was inspired by two different sources: ducklings and dragons. Imprinting actually exists in nature, but usually between parents and their offspring. I saw a nature documentary about ducklings imprinting on their moms and it always stuck with me. The other inspiration is Anne McCaffrey’s dragon books (which, if you haven’t read them, do so now! Start with Dragonflight). In her mythology, humans and dragons bond so tightly that if one of them dies, the other either suicides or goes mad. They love each other with an absolute and unreasoning love that never falters or changes. I was always captivated by this concept, and I wanted to explore that kind of life-changing and compulsory relationship.

xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Imprinting or Love?   Imprinting or Love? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:47 am

aw that is so cute Smile

it always makes me think of Phoebe from friends, when she says "see, he's your lobster" so you remember that episode?! about rachel and ross x
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Imprinting or Love?   Imprinting or Love? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:53 am

Yeh it is cute :-).
I like her little stories behind where she got ideas from etc.

Yeh I saw that episode, it's cute:-) xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Imprinting or Love?   Imprinting or Love? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:55 am

i always like knowing what inspires people when they write, sometimes it's completely random! it's nice to know Smile

hehe it's a cool episode, loooove friends x
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Imprinting or Love?   Imprinting or Love? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:15 am

Yeh I think it's quite cool how it really exsists in nature. Very interesting! xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Imprinting or Love?   Imprinting or Love? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:26 pm

it is, and it's a really romantic thought as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Imprinting or Love?   Imprinting or Love? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:23 pm

wooo gooo love!
Back to top Go down
Sparkly

Sparkly

PostSubject: Re: Imprinting or Love?   Imprinting or Love? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:40 pm

kawaii-star wrote:
Stephanie's reason behind imprinting. I think it's cool!
I am a 39-year-old member of the Older Women’s Group (OWG) on thetwilightsaga.com. My question is, what lead you to the concept of IMPRINTING – in reference to the Wolf Packs future mates? Thank you for pouring your heart and soul into this series! I can’t tell you how much happiness it has brought me! Sincerely, Stephanie Rose – Atlanta, GA

Imprinting was inspired by two different sources: ducklings and dragons. Imprinting actually exists in nature, but usually between parents and their offspring. I saw a nature documentary about ducklings imprinting on their moms and it always stuck with me. The other inspiration is Anne McCaffrey’s dragon books (which, if you haven’t read them, do so now! Start with Dragonflight). In her mythology, humans and dragons bond so tightly that if one of them dies, the other either suicides or goes mad. They love each other with an absolute and unreasoning love that never falters or changes. I was always captivated by this concept, and I wanted to explore that kind of life-changing and compulsory relationship.

xxx

I didn't really realise it was like that thats interesting
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Imprinting or Love?   Imprinting or Love? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:27 pm

she is a pool of knowledge Wink
Back to top Go down
Sparkly

Sparkly

PostSubject: Re: Imprinting or Love?   Imprinting or Love? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:51 pm

She is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Imprinting or Love?   Imprinting or Love? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:42 am

hehe Razz Razz Razz

it is a cute idea though! very interesting x
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Imprinting or Love?   Imprinting or Love? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:36 am

I voted love, if it's an imprint then the chance are that one partner (the imprinter) will live lots longer than the other (the imprintee), I hate it when people die on me, it's not fair! lol
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Imprinting or Love?   Imprinting or Love? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:54 pm

that is true, and if one of them dies, the one left can't fall in love again, it's sad x
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Imprinting or Love?   Imprinting or Love? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:59 am

Yup
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Imprinting or Love?   Imprinting or Love? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:36 pm

Sad

hehe
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Imprinting or Love?   Imprinting or Love? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:47 pm

lol I wouldn't wanna fall in love again if my boyfriend died.
My boyfriend said it annoys him when peoples partners die and they re-marry because the person who died will be waiting for them (wherever we go when we die) and they have someone else... lol.
Would be akward when they're all dead and theres a bit of a triangle... lol XD.
hehe xxx
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Imprinting or Love?   Imprinting or Love? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:49 am

Oh in New Moon Taha Yaki has three wives!
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Imprinting or Love?   Imprinting or Love? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:02 am

It's difficult if a partner dies, you never know if you'll meet someone else and fall in love with them, een if you intend not to, and life would be so lonely! I guess it depends how old you are when your partner dies, if you're very young, then it's hard to say for sure you'll never meet anyone else. And I guess it depends if you believe in heaven etc and if you will meet your partner again.

Haha 3 wives, some countries are ok with that though Neutral
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Imprinting or Love?   Imprinting or Love? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:42 am

Yeh true depends what you believe in etc, and never know what could happen lol.
If die and Kier gets with someone else, I'll haunt her... then kick her spirit butt when she gets to "heaven" or wherever it is lol. hehe :-P xxxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Imprinting or Love?   Imprinting or Love? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:31 pm

haa i always say that to will, only i said i'd haunt HIM and make his life hell, hehe
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Imprinting or Love?   Imprinting or Love? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:39 pm

haha! Not just me then :-P.
xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Imprinting or Love?   Imprinting or Love? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:48 pm

nope Very Happy both freaky bitches Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imprinting or Love?   Imprinting or Love? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imprinting or Love?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next