Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dear Chloe...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Dear Chloe... Empty
PostSubject: Dear Chloe...   Dear Chloe... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 6:40 pm

I feel sooo bloody frustrated right now, everything is a dig and feel so attacked. They are actually getting me down, which is horrible, because I've been doing so well and should not let anything, especially something like this get to me Sad Will's reeeally pissed off, he's annoyed I keep going on there and he's really angry at them, although he doesn't understand why I care, nor do I, lol.

Feels soooo nice to post on here, I love our little forum Smile I just wish I had a computer and you could get on here more!

Love me xxxx
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

Dear Chloe... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Chloe...   Dear Chloe... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:51 pm

Awww he he. It annoys me too. We say whet we feel... we get moaned at... Don't post.. get moaned at! We shouldn't let then bring us down. We both had a pretty poopy 2009, I don't want anyone bringing down 2010 for me :-(. Wanna have a good year, and I want you too aswell! I have read it and it does get me down when I read it, but don't wanna drag it by replying.
I looooove this place too! SO us XD. Wish you internet at home, crappy PAYG phone >:-(.
At least we got BGT to look forward too hehehe.
I need to get addys off who to send these travelling toys too then I'll let them delete my account :-/.
I like how no one was really bothered when you said we were going through stuff... More bothered about what people thought of them...
Ah well!
This place ROCKS! :-D

Luvs ya! Razz
Chloe xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Dear Chloe... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Chloe...   Dear Chloe... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:02 pm

I know,not one person replied, they're all too scared to! So pathetic! Just goes to show that what we said was true, no one can speak their minds.

I definately want a positive 2010! Like you said, been crap for both of us and we deserve a better year, and it's not going to happen talking on forums like that.

And KC rocks so we need to liven it up because we can say what we like on here! Razz Razz Razz Woooo!!

Booked off BGT off work Very Happy was 9th yes? Can't wait!!!!!

Loves u more!!! Razz Razz Razz

Xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Dear Chloe... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Chloe...   Dear Chloe... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:17 pm

Been deleted! Probably for the best xxx
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

Dear Chloe... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Chloe...   Dear Chloe... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:50 am

oh have u? I haven't yet... wonder why? :-S.
Didn't I reply in here before? lol or didnt i send it? confuzzled xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Dear Chloe... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Chloe...   Dear Chloe... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:37 am

No you didn't reply hun?

Weeeell, it's abit gay really, because I was texting Debbie about it asking her what she wanted me to do, although I did hint heavily towards deleting!

Then one of her stuck up helpers, i.e Caroline-on-a-power-trip, read all the threads and just deleted me!

So I thought that was rude and Debbie seemed upset, but then came back with 'it's all so negative, that Chloe thread has made me and Caroline not want to post' blah blah blah 'still wanna be friends' semt her the longest FB msg this morning, saying about how about 6 ppl have contacted me about monkee & shame she ruins PPU! But thats all im saying now, I'm over it.

Did delete Caroline on FB tho, sneaky cow, haha xxx
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

Dear Chloe... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Chloe...   Dear Chloe... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:34 am

Oh bum I must've not pressed send XD eeek!
Yeh exactly it's not just us! There's beena few people who post alot less now on there because of her.
Can't see PPU lasting much longer!
And why are you and maybe me getting blamed for the "Chloe" thread, neither of us made it!
Oh I've been deleted too..
lol.
Hopefully we can just forget it now and it be done with!
xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Dear Chloe... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Chloe...   Dear Chloe... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 1:38 pm

Twats! I bet that was Caroline, i dunno why debbie puts up with them running her site, it'd drive me nuts if we had helpers doing crap like that!

I know, they made the thread not us! I do feel relieved tho, but bit annoyed cuz feels like they've 'won' now & are probably slagging us off!

Grrrr.

Silly u not posting it, was 9th feb yes?

Debbie didnt reply, lol xxx
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

Dear Chloe... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Chloe...   Dear Chloe... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:49 pm

Oh no I told Debbie to delete me, hehe.
They do get a bit power mad I think (except Bevi :-))
I don't really think they've won... That forum seems to be going downhill... No one posts much on there. And we're going up :-).

Yup it's the 9th :-D.
Caaaaaan't wait! Wanna know what it's like during filming like if they actually get along, etc lol. And what Simon's like... Wierdos and the good people :-). hehe.
Plus I see you again! yay!
Hooope we get in, have to be there early!!

xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Dear Chloe... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Chloe...   Dear Chloe... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:05 pm

Haha we'll get an early train and shall be there when you tell us to be there! Razz Razz

No, Bevi is the only nice one for sure! Debbie still didn't reply, she just can't hack other people hate Monkee, haha. Is it bad to want the site to fail? It's mean isn't it... Lol.

Ahhh didn't realise you'd told her to delete you, thought it was Caroline again, wonder if she's noticed I deleted her on FB? Hope so, haha.

We're def on the way up, woooo!!!
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

Dear Chloe... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Chloe...   Dear Chloe... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:02 am

Kool! Will have a look on digital spy and see what time people go these things hehe. As they give out more tickets than they have seats incase people don't show up! SO excited for it! Eeeeeek!
xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Dear Chloe... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Chloe...   Dear Chloe... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:47 pm

Me also! Yayyy!!

Am gunna buy traintickets when I get paid, so hopefully i'll get them a lil cheaper x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dear Chloe... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dear Chloe...   Dear Chloe... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dear Chloe...
Page 1 of 1