Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

‘The Twilight Saga: New Moon’ DVD/Blu-ray gets release date

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

‘The Twilight Saga: New Moon’ DVD/Blu-ray gets release date Empty
PostSubject: ‘The Twilight Saga: New Moon’ DVD/Blu-ray gets release date   ‘The Twilight Saga: New Moon’ DVD/Blu-ray gets release date Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:41 am

A two-disc special edition of the blockbuster ‘The Twilight Saga: New Moon’ will be arriving on Saturday, March 20th. It will be available in both DVD/Blu-ray.

As of this moment, we only know of a few extras. There will be a six-part documentary that takes viewers behind the creation of New Moon, along with rehearsal footage from alternative-rock band Muse. Death Cab for Cutie, Anya Marina and Mute Math all have a music video (let’s hope it’s not just footage from the movie). The special features will also include twenty minutes of deleted scenes.

Taylor Lautner, Robert Pattinson, and Kristen Stewart WILL NOT be contributing a commentary track. Instead, the speaking during the movie will be done by director Chris Weitz and his editor, Peter Lambert. (Oh, a director and editor talking during a Twilight movie, sounds juicy!)

Pre-sale for both the Blu-ray and the DVD begins January 26th. Blu-ray has a starting retail price of $34,99, while the DVD will cost $32.99.

So, Twi-hards. The day has finally come! Are you happy with the special features that are promised so far? What else would you like to see on the DVD? Or, what do you think some of the deleted scenes will be?
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
jaaaynelson

jaaaynelson

PostSubject: Re: ‘The Twilight Saga: New Moon’ DVD/Blu-ray gets release date   ‘The Twilight Saga: New Moon’ DVD/Blu-ray gets release date Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:30 pm

i sooo can't wait for the DVD to come out. i'm gonna buy it, and just keep it under my pillow all the time. well, except for when i'm watching it, of course lol.
(L)
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/jaaaynelson
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: ‘The Twilight Saga: New Moon’ DVD/Blu-ray gets release date   ‘The Twilight Saga: New Moon’ DVD/Blu-ray gets release date Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:40 pm

which will be allllll the time!! Very Happy

i love your avi, same as twitter yeh? is it you, why are you so pretty?!
Back to top Go down
jaaaynelson

jaaaynelson

PostSubject: Re: ‘The Twilight Saga: New Moon’ DVD/Blu-ray gets release date   ‘The Twilight Saga: New Moon’ DVD/Blu-ray gets release date Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:46 pm

it will DEFINATELY be all the time lol. i'll never be able to sleep, i'll be watching twilight during the day, and new moon during the night. about 7 times each. sounds like a plan! :')
ahhh thanks, how sweet are you! Smile yeah, it's my twitter one, also. yeeeas it's me.
i need to upload more pictures soon, but i never have enough time to take pictures of myself, i'm always too busy looking at pictures of kristen stewart! aha
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: ‘The Twilight Saga: New Moon’ DVD/Blu-ray gets release date   ‘The Twilight Saga: New Moon’ DVD/Blu-ray gets release date Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:56 pm

haha ive been like that recently and i'm not even a huge fan of hers... she does have a strange pull Neutral

well then you are stunning! they're cool photo's Very Happy

haha just watch twilight and new moon on a constant loop!! Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
jaaaynelson

jaaaynelson

PostSubject: Re: ‘The Twilight Saga: New Moon’ DVD/Blu-ray gets release date   ‘The Twilight Saga: New Moon’ DVD/Blu-ray gets release date Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:06 pm

aha when twilight came out, i was like "hmm, she's pretty, but yummy jasper!!" and i became obsessed with the actor Jackson Rathbone. but then i was super bored one night, and looked up Kristen, and watched a film of hers (Speak) online, and all of a sudden, i loved her! and now i've watched all of her films that aren't horrors, and i can't get enough of her! aha :')
awww thanks, so much Very Happy i'm blushing now lol
i honestly will, and then eclipse will come out, and oh gosh, i'll be swarmed, i'll probably die of no sleep, no food and sitting on my bed all day, no sunlight. oh wait, Edward can live without sunlight, i'm sure i can too. well, not "live", but you know, he almost "lives" :L
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: ‘The Twilight Saga: New Moon’ DVD/Blu-ray gets release date   ‘The Twilight Saga: New Moon’ DVD/Blu-ray gets release date Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:31 pm

I haven't really seen her in anything els apart from Panic Room, and she was alot younger then, although awesome in that obviously. Yeah Jackson is looovely! Preferred his look in Twilight than New Moon, did not like the NM wig, haha.

LOL, sorry to make you bluuuush!! Very Happy

Oooh it'll be like you ARE a vampire.. this is good Wink
Back to top Go down
jaaaynelson

jaaaynelson

PostSubject: Re: ‘The Twilight Saga: New Moon’ DVD/Blu-ray gets release date   ‘The Twilight Saga: New Moon’ DVD/Blu-ray gets release date Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:52 pm

aha she's sooo gooood (L)
ahh i looved him in Big Stan, at the end, his hair is lush!
i don't so much mind his look in twlight, but his clothes are a little rubbish, and he's hardly in new moon, which broke my heart lol.
YES! oh my gosh, how i'd love so bad to be a vampire. but a The Vampire Diaries vampire, or of course a Twilight vampire lol.
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: ‘The Twilight Saga: New Moon’ DVD/Blu-ray gets release date   ‘The Twilight Saga: New Moon’ DVD/Blu-ray gets release date Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:00 am

Ah I'd love to be a vamp! Although not Vampire Diaires one (look ugly when they change their face lol - well on the tv show :-P). I think the Twilight kind and House of Night kind (kool tattoos) are best. HON would win if I had to choose :-P.
ALthough if I was a vamp I would want some... fangs! lmao lil ones ;-).
xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: ‘The Twilight Saga: New Moon’ DVD/Blu-ray gets release date   ‘The Twilight Saga: New Moon’ DVD/Blu-ray gets release date Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 5:51 pm

I have put all her films on my Lovefilm rental list, haha, well except Speak and The Cake Eaters as not out here, grrr!!! I didn't realise she was in soooo many films!

Yeah HON vamps are cool with the tattoo's, I think Twilight vamps are abit toooo nice, but I'd like their perfectness and the evilness of Vamp Diaries Razz Razz Razz lil fangs, woo!
Back to top Go down
jaaaynelson

jaaaynelson

PostSubject: Re: ‘The Twilight Saga: New Moon’ DVD/Blu-ray gets release date   ‘The Twilight Saga: New Moon’ DVD/Blu-ray gets release date Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:10 pm

yeah, their faces scare me when they're hungry, in the vampire diaries. it's soo creepy, but soo cool!
i want fangs!! i might get some, like dentist people can shape your teeth into fangs right? totally doing that when i have money LOL
i haven't seen house of night, and i don't know what HON vamps are? help! lol. i feel i'm missing out here :L
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: ‘The Twilight Saga: New Moon’ DVD/Blu-ray gets release date   ‘The Twilight Saga: New Moon’ DVD/Blu-ray gets release date Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:12 am

Yep your sooo missing out (check out the house of night sections but be warned there may be alot of spoilers if you wanna go ahead and read them). The 7th book is out next month (was meant to be this month -boo- and I've already got it pre-ordered! SOooo excited! Plus there's gonna be a movie too! yay! xxx
Back to top Go down
jaaaynelson

jaaaynelson

PostSubject: Re: ‘The Twilight Saga: New Moon’ DVD/Blu-ray gets release date   ‘The Twilight Saga: New Moon’ DVD/Blu-ray gets release date Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:39 pm

i deffo will check this out aha
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: ‘The Twilight Saga: New Moon’ DVD/Blu-ray gets release date   ‘The Twilight Saga: New Moon’ DVD/Blu-ray gets release date Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:09 pm

Yeh you gotta! Will be what we're looking forward to seeing when there are no longer any Twilight movies to look forward to (boo!). As long as they do them well they will kick ass! :-P xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: ‘The Twilight Saga: New Moon’ DVD/Blu-ray gets release date   ‘The Twilight Saga: New Moon’ DVD/Blu-ray gets release date Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:32 pm

oooh eah read them, they're awwwesome!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ‘The Twilight Saga: New Moon’ DVD/Blu-ray gets release date   ‘The Twilight Saga: New Moon’ DVD/Blu-ray gets release date Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

‘The Twilight Saga: New Moon’ DVD/Blu-ray gets release date
Page 1 of 1