Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kristen Stewart Worried That She Would 'Sound Stupid' During Her Singing Parts In 'The Runaways'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Kristen Stewart Worried That She Would 'Sound Stupid' During Her Singing Parts In 'The Runaways' Empty
PostSubject: Kristen Stewart Worried That She Would 'Sound Stupid' During Her Singing Parts In 'The Runaways'   Kristen Stewart Worried That She Would 'Sound Stupid' During Her Singing Parts In 'The Runaways' Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:19 am

FROM HOLLYWOOD CRUSH: We average American audiences still have another two months to wait until "The Runaways" hits theaters, but those lucky enough to have attended Sundance this past week already had their first look during the film's premiere. Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning chatted with MTV about how they felt going into the film.

"I'm so glad that we can let other people know [about the story]. I had never even heard of the story, and a lot of young people hadn't," Kristen said about how she was happy she joined the film.

As for whether they found any aspect of the film particularly daunting, Dakota seemed to have taken it all in stride. "I wasn't dreading anything, actually. I was just really excited to actually do it. It's one of those things, like, you don't know how it's going to feel until you're actually there. And for me, 'Cherry Bomb' was really what kind of summed the experience up for me," Dakota said.
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Kristen Stewart Worried That She Would 'Sound Stupid' During Her Singing Parts In 'The Runaways'
Page 1 of 1