Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kate Bosworth on Alexander Skarsgard: 'I Adore Him'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Kate Bosworth on Alexander Skarsgard: 'I Adore Him' Empty
PostSubject: Kate Bosworth on Alexander Skarsgard: 'I Adore Him'   Kate Bosworth on Alexander Skarsgard: 'I Adore Him' Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:30 pm

FacebookTwitterYahoo BuzzE-mailKate Bosworth and True Blood hunk Alexander Skarsgard will be steaming up the big screen in the upcoming remake of the '70s thriller Straw Dogs, but off screen she says they're simply close pals, despite rumors of being romantically linked for months.

"We are very good friends," Bosworth told PEOPLE Tuesday at a Chanel dinner in New York honoring Vanessa Paradis for Rouge Coco lipstick. "He's a wonderful, wonderful man. I adore him."

Bosworth, 27, and Skarsgard, 33, met last year while filming in Shreveport, La., and were spotted together last week at Hollywood's Chateau Marmont, where she gave him a quick smooch on the lips. Still, she remained coy when pressed about their relationship status.

"That's a minefield, man! I'm not stepping into that," she said. "I've learned too well from being on that road."

One thing that's for certain is that Bosworth's vampire friend looks for a sense of humor in a woman.

With Valentine's Day just around the corner, the blonde beauty admits she's a romantic, but says she likes to celebrate love every day.

"I feel like it's one of those holidays that is a little too loaded. It has too much pressure involved," said Bosworth. "But for me, if you love somebody you say it to them every day and don't need a day for it. It's the little things like that I love."
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Kate Bosworth on Alexander Skarsgard: 'I Adore Him'
Page 1 of 1