Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Robert Pattinson-Kristen Stewart or Robert Pattinson-Emilie de Ravin? Cast your votes…

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Robert Pattinson-Kristen Stewart or Robert Pattinson-Emilie de Ravin? Cast your votes… Empty
PostSubject: Robert Pattinson-Kristen Stewart or Robert Pattinson-Emilie de Ravin? Cast your votes…   Robert Pattinson-Kristen Stewart or Robert Pattinson-Emilie de Ravin? Cast your votes… Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:38 pm

Hey all Robert Pattinson fans…here comes the trailers of Rob’s latest film Remember Me. The brand new clip of Remember Me that is shot romantically featuring the actors under shower has been creating the buzz today, reports Examiner.

Remember the times when Twilight and New Moon clips created similar ring among the fans? We guess it is the presence of Robert Pattinson that should be credited for all the major attention.

But not really! Much credit goes to Emilie de Ravin as well. While RobSten has been named as the “Top Couple of 2009”, AOL Moviefone tagged the onscreen couple as one of the “Screen Couples We’re Psyched to See in 2010”.

The new clip of Remember Me is released today and along with the shower scene trailer, there is one interview of Robert which looks like some kinda talk show where Rob shares his experiences with Emilie.

I know it’s too early for me to compare the two pair, but I am sure Remember Me would stand at a well-deserved position soon and within few months my comparison would be meaningful enough!
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Robert Pattinson-Kristen Stewart or Robert Pattinson-Emilie de Ravin? Cast your votes…
Page 1 of 1