Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight star Robert Pattinson 'loses car in LA'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Twilight star Robert Pattinson 'loses car in LA' Empty
PostSubject: Twilight star Robert Pattinson 'loses car in LA'   Twilight star Robert Pattinson 'loses car in LA' Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:34 pm

On Wednesday the 23-year-old was greeted by hordes of screaming fans as he launched his new film, Remember Me, in London's Leicester Square.

After taking to the red carpet to sign autographs and greet fans, many of whom were chanting his name, Pattinson admitted he could not remember where he parked his car last time he was in the American city.

"I still have a cr*p car lost somewhere in LA because I don't recall where I parked it," he said.

His remarks will surprise fans of Edward Cullen, the vampire he portrays in the Twilight films, who has lightning fast reflexes and inhuman driving skills.

In an interview with The Sun newspaper Pattinson also said that he did not consider himself sexy.

"I don't feel that I'm sexy at all. I don't feel connected to that kind of talk. People say it but I've never thought like that.

"It's funny because even the girls that think like that, if you talk to one of them for five minutes the illusion is gone. But people still hold on to that illusion."

www.telegraph.co.uk
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Twilight star Robert Pattinson 'loses car in LA'
Page 1 of 1