Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nikki Reed's Director Joy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Nikki Reed's Director Joy Empty
PostSubject: Nikki Reed's Director Joy   Nikki Reed's Director Joy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:37 am

Nikki Reed has admitted that she would be honoured to work with any of the big named directors linked with the Breaking Dawn project.

Breaking Dawn is the fourth book in the Twilight Saga and last week it was revealed that Gus Van Sant, Bill Condon and Sofia Coppola were all possible directors for the film.

In an interview with MTV the actress said: "All the directors that you mentioned, that would be fantastic.

"Both [Van Sant and Coppola]. Either one. I mean, we would be honoured."

"I would love to talk about Breaking Dawn because I would love to know what's going on.

"All I know is that hopefully something is going to happen, and I can't wait to hear about it, because I am just as anxious as you and everybody else. We just don't know anything yet."

Breaking Dawn could also be split into two movies, following in the footsteps of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and The Hobbit, and while nothing has been finalised Reed, lends her support to the split.

"I don't see how you could possibly make Breaking Dawn into one film."

The actress will reprise her role as Rosalie Hale later this year when she returns to the big screen with Eclipse.

www.femalefirst.co.uk
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Nikki Reed's Director Joy
Page 1 of 1