Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Burke won't read Twilight novels

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Burke won't read Twilight novels Empty
PostSubject: Burke won't read Twilight novels   Burke won't read Twilight novels Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:39 pm

Billy Burke hasn't read the Twilight books - despite making his name in the films of the same name.

The US actor plays Charlie Swan in the first two films of the franchise, Twilight and The Twilight Saga: New Moon - which star Robert Pattinson - but has no interest in reading the best-selling novels by Stephenie Meyer.

"I haven't read the books, I still have not cracked... I'm not a good reader - I can't sit down and read books very well, I don't have the attention span," he said.

"I have realised through good fortune, there's not a lot in those books that I need to know. All the information isn't useful to me as an actor, so I'd rather not know."

Billy, who has had cameo roles in TV shows like Fringe, Law And Order and 24, is often recognised as his character - "the dad from Twilight".

"It doesn't bother me at all. These movies have been great for me," he said.

"I've been working in this business for a long time and these kind of things only come along once in a while where it becomes a part of popular culture. There are a lot of worse things to be than Charlie Swan."

He said no-one expected the film to take off like it did. "When I read the script, I had the idea the movie would become a success, I didn't think it would become this juggernaut," he added.

:: The Twilight Saga: New Moon is now available in DVD and Blu-Ray.
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Burke won't read Twilight novels
Page 1 of 1