Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dakota Fanning says Kristen Stewart is one of her `best friends in life`

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Dakota Fanning says Kristen Stewart is one of her `best friends in life` Empty
PostSubject: Dakota Fanning says Kristen Stewart is one of her `best friends in life`   Dakota Fanning says Kristen Stewart is one of her `best friends in life` Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:06 pm

The Runaways actress Dakota Fanning said co-star Kristen Stewart has become one of her 'best friends in life' after filming the flick.

Fanning, 16, played the role of Cherie Currie in the hit movie opposite Stewart, 19, who took on the role of Joan Jett.

Fanning admitted that she and Stewart, who also starred together in New Moon, have become really good friends.

She told website Betty Confidential: 'Kristen is one of my best friends in life now. We talk about everything, but I'm not saying much more!

'That's another reason we were so excited to do The Runaways together. I couldn't ask for a better person to stand by my side while I did a more grown up role.

'Now, we hang out all the time. We go shopping or just out for dinner. The press loves it.'

www.monstersandcritics.com
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Dakota Fanning says Kristen Stewart is one of her `best friends in life`
Page 1 of 1