Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

R-Patz’s bestie stole film script from him

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

R-Patz’s bestie stole film script from him Empty
PostSubject: R-Patz’s bestie stole film script from him   R-Patz’s bestie stole film script from him Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:39 am

Tom Sturridge aka Robert Pattinson’s best friend has landed his latest movie role after he stole the script for it from R-Patz apartment floor. Sturridge had to beg producers let him audition for the role in Waiting For Forever and he stole the spotlight right out from the Twilight stars feet.

Sturridge stars opposite OC star Rachel Bilson despite movie bosses’ original thoughts to land R-Patz for the role. Trevor Albert, the Waiting For Forever movie producer said: "We got a call from his agent who told us Tom loved the script, and we were like, 'We don't remember sending him one.' Finally, we were worn down and just said, 'All right, let's let him come in.'"

But Sturridge knew he could do the role all along. "I saw the script on the floor of Rob's apartment when I was staying on his sofa,” he told the New York Daily News. “I thought to myself, 'I could do this better than he could,' so I called up my agent the next morning. They were kind enough to let me audition and apparently they saw something in me."

Is a bro-mance about to turn sour? Look out R-Patz!

www.ahlanlive.com
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

R-Patz’s bestie stole film script from him
Page 1 of 1