Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight Stars' Salary Disputes Resolved

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Twilight Stars' Salary Disputes Resolved Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Stars' Salary Disputes Resolved   Twilight Stars' Salary Disputes Resolved Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:51 am

According to MSN Movies on Today, the ongoing salary disputes between members of the supporting cast of the fourth installment of Twilight franchise, Breaking Dawn, and studio executives have reportedly been resolved.

Fans of Stephenie Meyer’s Twilight Saga can rest easy with the knowledge that Ashley Greene and Kellan Lutz will now happily join their costars, Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, and the rest of the cast in the final film of the series which is due out in November 2011.

But until then fans will have to be happy seeing Greene and Lutz as Alice and Emmett Cullen respectively in the film version Eclipse which opens in theaters on June 30th.

As a fan of these books and films myself I’m happy that these salary issues have been resolved because as an audience member you get accustomed to seeing certain actors in certain roles. I like both of these actors in these particular roles, especially Ashley Greene as Alice as and I would be disappointed if another actor were to replace her.

And as far as salary disputes go, I think that the supporting cast members were probably just trying to earn as much or almost as much as the lead actors. We all know that Stewart, Pattinson, and Lautner are probably making ridiculous amounts of money to play their roles as Bella, Edward, and Jacob. Why shouldn’t the supporting cast be equally compensated? It’s not like the franchise isn’t making any money.

The first Twilight movie made $409 million at the box office and New Moon made $710 million, and that doesn’t even that doesn’t even take into account…no pun intended, book, DVD, or other merchandise sales.
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Twilight Stars' Salary Disputes Resolved Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Stars' Salary Disputes Resolved   Twilight Stars' Salary Disputes Resolved Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:51 am

about bloody time too, what diva's!!
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Twilight Stars' Salary Disputes Resolved
Page 1 of 1