Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reading it at the mo...

Go down 
+2
*kawaii**fairy*
kawaii-star
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Reading it at the mo... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading it at the mo...   Reading it at the mo... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:15 pm

i have nooo idea what you mean Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Reading it at the mo...   Reading it at the mo... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:26 am

From what I've read of it so far I hate book Elana, cool book anyway. Hope I like her better when I read more xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Reading it at the mo...   Reading it at the mo... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 1:20 pm

i hated her as well but i like her now so hope you will as well xxx
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Reading it at the mo...   Reading it at the mo... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:59 am

In the books you like her more? That's good :-D.
Wanna get the TV show covers when I get them :-) xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Reading it at the mo...   Reading it at the mo... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:15 pm

yeah i don't hate her so much now Smile i grew to like her eventually Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Reading it at the mo...   Reading it at the mo... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:34 pm

That's good then :-D. yay :-D xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Reading it at the mo...   Reading it at the mo... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:41 pm

i want you to read these now ive remembered what happened in the 3rd one and now reading the 4th!
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Reading it at the mo...   Reading it at the mo... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:44 pm

Ooooh me too XD. SOOO nearly brought them the other day.
but having too many books at home to read makes me not read lol. So just a few at a time lol xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Reading it at the mo...   Reading it at the mo... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:14 pm

im the same as well, hate huge piles of books to read, never know where to start and then read slow x
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Reading it at the mo...   Reading it at the mo... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:40 pm

Brought both the first 2 book (first 4 stories) now Very Happy.
So will read them after I've finished the 2nd Dark Swan book I'm on now.
If I get Burned before I finish then I'll read that first but looks unlikely :-/.
So will finally be able to put my input into this section :-D
xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Reading it at the mo...   Reading it at the mo... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:12 pm

hehe id like to know what you think of them Smile hope you like them, they do get better as you go along...

i like them, v.diff to tv version, as we know!
Back to top Go down
Werewanabe

Werewanabe

PostSubject: Re: Reading it at the mo...   Reading it at the mo... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:46 pm

I think I prefer the TV series to the books. But they are so very different! I must give them a better chance, but I think because this season is so action packed it just wins. Hmmmmm or it is just me....
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Reading it at the mo...   Reading it at the mo... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:27 pm

no they are very diff!!! its hard when you see the tv series first, esp as youre meant to like stefan in the books, but tv is obviously tailored so you like damon xx
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Reading it at the mo...   Reading it at the mo... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:00 pm

And Elena in the book is like a ying yang of the one in the tv show (from what I've read of the book anyway).
xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Reading it at the mo...   Reading it at the mo... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:21 pm

yeah she is! completely diff!
Back to top Go down
Werewanabe

Werewanabe

PostSubject: Re: Reading it at the mo...   Reading it at the mo... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:23 am

I am struggling to get into the books, I am on the fourth one, and because it is so different, I think it is causing me to have a total block to getting into it. I keep thinking, ' but this isnt what happened...' and 'huh?' I am going to try again in the am.
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Reading it at the mo...   Reading it at the mo... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:15 am

It is hard if you see the programme first because it is sooooo different! I don't think any of the storylines in the books are in the programme...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haily_Fangs

Haily_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Reading it at the mo...   Reading it at the mo... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:13 pm

*kawaii**fairy* wrote:
It is hard if you see the programme first because it is sooooo different! I don't think any of the storylines in the books are in the programme...

Spoiler:

I'm re-reading the first books (awakening and struggle) and I keep saying "it's not his/her last name", "it doesn't happen like that!", "he doesn't kill her/him", etc.

It's kinda hard to get into the books as much as in the show.
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Reading it at the mo...   Reading it at the mo... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:39 pm

I agree, although I'm ok as read the books before the show, so when I first watched it, I was the same but the other way around! Razz They're just so different. I just think of the books as a different series I think..
Back to top Go down
Haily_Fangs

Haily_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Reading it at the mo...   Reading it at the mo... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:40 pm

That's what I'm trying to do lol

I just read the first chapter with Damon and.... that's like the only thing similar to the show lol (I mean his character, not what happens)... that and the fact that the girl being attacked is named Vickie...
Back to top Go down
Werewanabe

Werewanabe

PostSubject: Re: Reading it at the mo...   Reading it at the mo... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:21 pm

I was kinda hoping they would be similar, so I would know what happened next!! Oh well, I suppose it is good for not ruining the rest of the season for me.
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Reading it at the mo...   Reading it at the mo... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:06 pm

Yeah theyre def diff storyline wise so wouldn't give anything away..

That's why I was so confused as to who Vicky was in the show after reading the books, and the fact that everyones personalities are so different.
Back to top Go down
Werewanabe

Werewanabe

PostSubject: Re: Reading it at the mo...   Reading it at the mo... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:25 pm

I think they should have changed all the names in the TV program seeing as it is soooooo different! That would have made the reading/watching alot easier.
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Reading it at the mo...   Reading it at the mo... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:49 pm

it may have made more sense, or changed the name or something x
Back to top Go down
Werewanabe

Werewanabe

PostSubject: Re: Reading it at the mo...   Reading it at the mo... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 12:14 am

Yes changed the name!! And just said based (loosely) on the book. Tre annoying!! Must finish reading the books!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading it at the mo...   Reading it at the mo... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reading it at the mo...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next