Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'Twilight' star Robert Pattinson says he wishes he'd have said more about his 'Global Superstar' win

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

'Twilight' star Robert Pattinson says he wishes he'd have said more about his 'Global Superstar' win Empty
PostSubject: 'Twilight' star Robert Pattinson says he wishes he'd have said more about his 'Global Superstar' win   'Twilight' star Robert Pattinson says he wishes he'd have said more about his 'Global Superstar' win Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:36 pm

When Robert Pattinson was awarded his popcorn trophy for "Best Performance," he also got the first "Global Superstar" award in the same swoop.

On the stand, during his acceptance, he admitted that it was hard for him to hear the second announcement.

After the show, he stopped to chat with MTV about the accomplishment, noting that he hadn't given enough attention in his speech to the "Global Superstar" grab.

"I should have done a more coherent speech for the global thing because I mean it’s just so ridiculous. I mean, I still have no idea what’s going on. I’m just kind of working to sort of not explode. But I’m incredibly appreciative of every little piece that’s come together so that I can live this ridiculous life," he said.

He also talked about the amount of awards he and the franchise received and pulled an Ashton Kutcher to joke that perhaps the Saga (and himself) should've won more.

See video's and photo's here

http://www.examiner.com/x-4908-Twilight-Examiner~y2010m6d7-Twilight-star-Robert-Pattinson-says-he-wishes-hed-have-said-more-about-his-Global-Superstar-win
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

'Twilight' star Robert Pattinson says he wishes he'd have said more about his 'Global Superstar' win
Page 1 of 1