Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight star Robert Pattinson 'hates vaginas' [WTF?! RANDOM NEWS]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Twilight star Robert Pattinson 'hates vaginas' [WTF?! RANDOM NEWS] Empty
PostSubject: Twilight star Robert Pattinson 'hates vaginas' [WTF?! RANDOM NEWS]   Twilight star Robert Pattinson 'hates vaginas' [WTF?! RANDOM NEWS] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:14 pm

TWILIGHT heartthrob Robert Pattinson has revealed his aversion to female private parts, admitting that he hates "vaginas."
The actor is on the cover of the tenth anniversary issue of Details magazine with his head nestled in between a woman's legs. He also poses with some naked ladies and says that his only relationship of relevance is with his dog.

"I really hate vaginas. I'm allergic to vagina. But I can't say I had no idea, because it was a 12-hour shoot, so you kind of get the picture that these women are going to stay naked after, like, five or six hours. But I wasn't exactly prepared. I had no idea what to say to these girls. Thank God I was hungover."

SOURCE: THE DAILY TELEGRAPH. So not even a joke then....
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Twilight star Robert Pattinson 'hates vaginas' [WTF?! RANDOM NEWS]   Twilight star Robert Pattinson 'hates vaginas' [WTF?! RANDOM NEWS] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 4:16 pm

See the naked shoot here... Shocked

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/02/13/robert-pattinson-im-aller_n_461448.html
Back to top Go down
JelenaP96twifan

JelenaP96twifan

PostSubject: Re: Twilight star Robert Pattinson 'hates vaginas' [WTF?! RANDOM NEWS]   Twilight star Robert Pattinson 'hates vaginas' [WTF?! RANDOM NEWS] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:17 pm

Uffff!Maybe it was just uncomfortable for him standing next to the naked girls so he thought that he is allergic... Very Happy hahahha
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Twilight star Robert Pattinson 'hates vaginas' [WTF?! RANDOM NEWS]   Twilight star Robert Pattinson 'hates vaginas' [WTF?! RANDOM NEWS] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:50 am

haha.. very random...
So not liking the third photo.. his nose looks odd XD xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Twilight star Robert Pattinson 'hates vaginas' [WTF?! RANDOM NEWS]   Twilight star Robert Pattinson 'hates vaginas' [WTF?! RANDOM NEWS] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:04 pm

haha i think he was awkward! what a random photoshoot tho.

yeah i don't like them x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight star Robert Pattinson 'hates vaginas' [WTF?! RANDOM NEWS]   Twilight star Robert Pattinson 'hates vaginas' [WTF?! RANDOM NEWS] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight star Robert Pattinson 'hates vaginas' [WTF?! RANDOM NEWS]
Page 1 of 1