Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dakota Fanning loved playing evil vampire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Dakota Fanning loved playing evil vampire Empty
PostSubject: Dakota Fanning loved playing evil vampire   Dakota Fanning loved playing evil vampire Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 am

Actress Dakota Fanning loved playing an evil character in 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' because it's different from her other roles.

'She definitely takes pleasure in using her power which is inflicting pain on others, which is not a normal thing! So yeah it was cool to get to transform myself into more of an evil character which I haven't done before,' said Fanning, who portrays cruel vampire Jane in the 'Twilight' franchise.

According to contactmusic.com, the teen star confesses that acting is the only career for her, although she would like to continue with her education alongside film commitments.

'I do want to go to college. I want to be able to act and go to college at the same time. But it is absolutely what I want to do with the rest of my life. I can't imagine doing anything else. It's what I love,' she said.
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Dakota Fanning loved playing evil vampire
Page 1 of 1