Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

‘Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn’ To Be Split Into Two Movies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

‘Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn’ To Be Split Into Two Movies Empty
PostSubject: ‘Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn’ To Be Split Into Two Movies   ‘Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn’ To Be Split Into Two Movies Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:10 am

It’s official! “Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn” has been confirmed to be split into two separate movies. The folks over at Summit were waiting to announce the news amid some paycheck negotiations for two of the major actors…Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene, of course.

Summit issued a press release earlier today, basically telling us what we already knew. The final book in the young adult vampire thriller is set to be broken up into two separate films. Part one of the movie duo will be released in theaters on November 18, 2011. Bill Condon is slated to direct both films, which are being written by Melissa Rosenberg with Wyck Godfrey, Karen Rosenfelt and Stephenie Meyer producing.

In the brief clip, she asks, “What did you do to me?” Bree just happens to be the subject of a novella by Stephenie Meyer, titled, “The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella.” That oughtta tide your Twi-hard fix over for a little bit, right? Besides that, “Eclipse” is due out at the end of the month!
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
Haily_Fangs

Haily_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: ‘Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn’ To Be Split Into Two Movies   ‘Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn’ To Be Split Into Two Movies Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:43 am

*bangs head on desk*

I really hope they'll put more action than in the book... otherwise, one of those movies might be laaaaaaaaaaame...
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: ‘Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn’ To Be Split Into Two Movies   ‘Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn’ To Be Split Into Two Movies Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:02 pm

I'm kind of glad there will be two, as the book is so big, I don't want them missing anything out, so I'm glad in that way.

But I hope they don't deviate from the book as well! Or "milk" it all too much xx
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ‘Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn’ To Be Split Into Two Movies   ‘Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn’ To Be Split Into Two Movies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

‘Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn’ To Be Split Into Two Movies
Page 1 of 1