Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Twilight Saga: ‘Breaking Dawn’: Who is the Director?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

The Twilight Saga: ‘Breaking Dawn’: Who is the Director? Empty
PostSubject: The Twilight Saga: ‘Breaking Dawn’: Who is the Director?   The Twilight Saga: ‘Breaking Dawn’: Who is the Director? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:28 am

The most awaited movie of recent times, The Twilight Saga: ‘Breaking Dawn’ is apparently orphan at present. The producers of this amazingly successful franchise are not able to zero in on a director who will actually direct the movie. As the reports say, they are in talk with three directors and one of the three might direct this upcoming movie.

The studio Summit is considering ‘Milk’ fame Gus Van Sant, ‘Lost in Translation’ famed Sofia Coppola and ‘Dreamgirls’ filmmaker Bill Condon to direct this movie.

The representatives of Gus Van Sant has approved this news by saying that Sant has been approached by the studio Summit, but things are not going anywhere since the script is still not done, and screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg is still working on it.

Meanwhile, the actual ‘father’ of the Twilight franchise Chris Weitz, who directed the 2009 installment of the franchise ‘New Moon’ has revealed that though he is out of the picture and he is not going to direct the final two parts of this movie, but he is happy that he was associated with such a successful movie.

He said: “I was really astonished. to encounter that level of devotion, and I’m very happy, I must say, to be able to lapse into complete obscurity again and never been recognized for the rest of my life.

“I wasn’t prepared for it, honestly, I knew it was a big deal, but it’s one thing to deal with that conceptually and another to fear for their lives in the presence of thousands of teenagers.”

Notably, the final part of the movie was supposed to be made into one part, but due to the huge demand from every corner, and also from the stars which includes Kirsten Stewart and Robert Pattinson, the makers have decided to divide the book ‘Breaking Dawn’ into two parts.

www.entertainmentandshowbiz.com
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

The Twilight Saga: ‘Breaking Dawn’: Who is the Director?
Page 1 of 1