Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight Eclipse Sneak Peeks released today! Not one but SEVEN!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Twilight Eclipse Sneak Peeks released today! Not one but SEVEN! Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Eclipse Sneak Peeks released today! Not one but SEVEN!   Twilight Eclipse Sneak Peeks released today! Not one but SEVEN! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:13 am

Not One but Seven Twilight Eclipse Sneak Peaks were released today! If you are excited like millions of other fans for the new movie, then there is a place on the web to see an additional 33 pictures from the movie and that link can be found below the video of the clips. Yes that right...All 7 are in one video, which is below.

I watched the MTV Movie Awards Sunday and saw a great sneak peak which is included in the video below. So far this movie looks to be a fun release. Whether you are seeing it in the theater or watching it on dvd later in the year, if you are a fan of the series, I dont think you will be disappointed. My kids are excited and personally as much as I have seen of these clips, I have to admit I am kind of excited too. I am a fan of action movies and this looks to be one action packed movie!

Clips;

http://entertainment.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978292878
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Twilight Eclipse Sneak Peeks released today! Not one but SEVEN!
Page 1 of 1