Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DAKOTA Fanning puts her education before her Hollywood career.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

DAKOTA Fanning puts her education before her Hollywood career. Empty
PostSubject: DAKOTA Fanning puts her education before her Hollywood career.   DAKOTA Fanning puts her education before her Hollywood career. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:04 pm

The actress has revealed she missed a screening of her new movie Eclipse to take an exam.

“I was taking the ACT. It could be really good or really bad, we’ll see. [I] did some guessing,” she said.

The teen star added that she wasn’t too sure on the charts and graphs part of the test.

“I didn’t know one question on the science section,” she said. “[Option] D sounds good! So I don’t know, that was not good for me.”

Fanning, 16, recently insisted acting is the only career for her — although she would like to continue with her education alongside film commitments.

“I do want to go to college, I want to be able to act and go to college at the same time,” she said.” But it is absolutely what I want to do with the rest of my life. I can’t imagine doing anything else. It’s what I love.
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

DAKOTA Fanning puts her education before her Hollywood career.
Page 1 of 1