Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kristen Stewart wants Jolie's role

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Kristen Stewart wants Jolie's role  Empty
PostSubject: Kristen Stewart wants Jolie's role    Kristen Stewart wants Jolie's role  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:05 pm

Actress Kristen Stewart wants to step into Angelina Jolie's shoes - on the big screen at least.

The Twilight star says she would "definitely" accept the role of the female assassin in the sequel to 2008's Wanted, a part made famous by Jolie.

But Stewart says she'd only take on the role if James McAvoy is her co-star.

Stewart, rumoured to be the director's pick to take over from Jolie as the female lead in the film, told MTV News it's a project she would not pass on.

"Wanted was a great movie, like, James McAvoy makes that movie different than most other action movies, because he's a real guy, and I feel like most action movies don't have that.

"So, if it had that (element), definitely," she said.

"But I wouldn't just want to be in a mindless, blow-up movie - I'm not into it."

The actress said she already has a few film projects in the pipeline; On the Road and Breaking Dawn 1 and 2.
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Kristen Stewart wants Jolie's role
Page 1 of 1