Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Robert Pattinson fires back at Courtney Love over Cobain role

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Robert Pattinson fires back at Courtney Love over Cobain role Empty
PostSubject: Robert Pattinson fires back at Courtney Love over Cobain role   Robert Pattinson fires back at Courtney Love over Cobain role Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:49 pm

After (false) rumors circulated that Robert Pattinson would take on the role of Kurt Cobain in a bio-pic, Courtney Love sounded off saying that the Twilight star would be a bad choice to play her late husband.

"Isn't that so stupid, who would cast him? “ she said. “That's just wrong, no offense [to Pattinson]. I watched the Twilight stuff very, very recently and I get it, it resonates with the teenaged girl in me, I understand epic love of that nature; I write about it all the time. But isn't that silly?"

Pattinson, who seemed offended by Love's comments, fired back in a Daily Mirror interview, saying: "You see all these comments, like from Courtney Love, saying, 'What the f***! He's totally wrong for it', and I'm like, 'I f***ing said no, you d**k!' For one thing, I'm too tall, and I can't sing like him, I'm nothing like him. It's ridiculous."
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Robert Pattinson fires back at Courtney Love over Cobain role
Page 1 of 1