Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Robert Pattinson On 'The Early Show': Confirms He'd Love To Shave His Head For A Role

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Robert Pattinson On 'The Early Show': Confirms He'd Love To Shave His Head For A Role Empty
PostSubject: Robert Pattinson On 'The Early Show': Confirms He'd Love To Shave His Head For A Role   Robert Pattinson On 'The Early Show': Confirms He'd Love To Shave His Head For A Role Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:42 pm

Robert Pattinson popped up on "The Early Show" this morning, continuing a string of media appearances to promote "Remember Me". As per usual, the scruffy star was charming, self-effacing, and looked like he'd just rolled out of bed — complete with mussed hair and a fashionable layer of chin-scruff. Wearing the same grey suit and cream-colored shirt that so nicely showcased his ass.... er, ASSETS, on "The View" last week, Rob sat down today for a chat opposite Maggie Rodriguez.

As Rob ran a hand through his trademark floppy hair, Maggie asked her first question: Would he ever shave his head for a role?

Despite the simultaneous screams of "NOOOOOOOOO!" from every woman in the western world, Rob laughed and nodded eagerly, saying he'd love to.

"I was so frustrated, the last few days promoting this, because I really need a haircut and I can't get one because I'm working!" he exclaimed, adding that when he made a surprise cameo in Jimmy Fallon's "Robert is Bothered" sketch last month, he thought that the wig worn by the sketch's R-Patz impersonator looked "less wig-like than my own hair."

From there, talk turned to the obvious subject of "Remember Me", Rob's first project since the Twilight series made him a household name (and object of universal lust). Mentioning that he'd just watched the movie for the first time, the actor responded to a question about what prompted him to choose this role from a pile of potentials. His answer echoed earlier comments about the depth and authenticity he found in the script.

Rob explained, "It feels like a late 70s, romantic... romantic dramas [back then] were a little bit deeper than they are now. Everyone in it is a good person."

From there, the show cut to a clip from the movie &38212; a passionate scene in which Rob confronts his father, played by a sour-looking Pierce Brosnan, in a boardroom full of disapproving suits. Smiling and shaking her head with amazement, Maggie expressed her admiration for his performance before moving on to ask about the effects of Rob's sudden celebrity. What's the most bizarre thing about all the newfound fame and fortune?

"It's just... being surrounded by hysteria," Rob answered. (To illustrate the concept of "hysteria", there was a brief clip of Robert standing confusedly on a stage in what looked like the middle of a mall, surrounded by screaming, crying girls who were all trying to snap photos of him with their cellphones. Scary!)

He continued, "I hope I can look back on it, and have very very fond memories of this completely surreal time in my life."

And just in case we didn't understand the meaning of "surreal", Robert offered up a recent anecdote about the weirdest tabloid story he's seen about himself yet: "An Australian magazine had a story on the cover, saying I was pregnant and hiding it from people."

OK, that's weird. But OMG, it would be such a cute baby.

http://hollywoodcrush.mtv.com
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Robert Pattinson On 'The Early Show': Confirms He'd Love To Shave His Head For A Role
Page 1 of 1