Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kristen Stewart Calls Herself "A Crazy Cat Lady"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Kristen Stewart Calls Herself "A Crazy Cat Lady" Empty
PostSubject: Kristen Stewart Calls Herself "A Crazy Cat Lady"   Kristen Stewart Calls Herself "A Crazy Cat Lady" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:43 am

Kristen Stewart's dating Robert Pattinson, but there's another guy in her life who she considers herself "obsessed with."

Who's the mystery man that stole Kristen's heart? Her cat Max, who's pretty much her BFF.

"I'm so boring. No I am. I sit in my house with my cat. I'm a crazy cat lady, just give me a couple of years," Kristen dishes.

Max travels to stay close to his famous owner -- although it doesn't seem like he's the biggest fan of flying. KStew spills, "I really like him. It's frustrating when you travel, though, and especially because my cat is insane. He sits in a carrier under the seat in front of me on a plane, but it's really not cool to have him in the cabin because he screams and rips his claws out."

Rob's an animal hugger and lover, too, and adores his pooch named Patty Pattinson
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Kristen Stewart Calls Herself "A Crazy Cat Lady"
Page 1 of 1