Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christina Ricci Dishes on Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Christina Ricci Dishes on Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart! Empty
PostSubject: Christina Ricci Dishes on Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart!   Christina Ricci Dishes on Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:01 am

Actress Christina Ricci got a lot of face time with Twilight hunk Robert Pattinson while filming Bel Ami together earlier this year and by face time, we mean that literally. She told a few tales out of school last night.

Ricci, 30, was ambushed, that is, interviewed by E! Online at the AT&T launch party for the new Blackberry Torch in Los Angeles.

Needless to say, the conversation quickly turned what it was like filming with Rob.

“It was really fun, I mean just aesthetically we wore amazing costumes and hair and the make-up was great,” she told E’s Ted Casablanca.

“And working with Rob was amazing – he is such a great guy, so talented,” she added.

Apparently, he’s great in more ways than one!

She said Rob is an “awesome’ kisser” and they do plenty of it in the movie.

The film is about George Duroy (Pattinson), a young journalist who becomes one of the most successful men in Paris by ruthlessly and calculatingly seducing the city’s most glamorous and influential women.

Uma Thurman plays the wife of Duroy’s friend, a woman who is extremely involved and connected in the goings-on of Parisian society.

She helps Duroy in his ascent, later becoming his wife.

“He’s just great, we’d just make fun of each other the whole time, like ‘Oh my god, we’re so goofy’ or ‘My accent is so bad!” she said.

She also revealed that she has ‘lots’ of love scenes with the Twilight star, according to E!.

And is he a good kisser? “Um yeah. He is pretty much awesome,” she replied.

“We are lovers, yeah you know.”

But that’s not all.

Ricci also confirmed that Kristen Stewart flew all the way to Budapest where they were filming to check in on Rob.

“Yeah she visited,” Christina confirmed. “I love her, she is totally sweet. And he is great!”
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Christina Ricci Dishes on Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart!
Page 1 of 1