Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bree Tanner: Next Twilight Saga Feature Film?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Bree Tanner: Next Twilight Saga Feature Film? Empty
PostSubject: Bree Tanner: Next Twilight Saga Feature Film?   Bree Tanner: Next Twilight Saga Feature Film? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:08 am

Summit Entertainment recently announced the release date for the last Breaking Dawn movie, breaking Twihard hearts around the world. However, the end of the Twilight Saga road may not be as near as you think.

Rumors suggest that The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner, a Stephenie Meyer novella based on the Twilight books, may become the next feature film installment in the franchise.

Sources say that Summit is not currently planning to use Jodelle Ferland, who played the briefly-seen Bree in Eclipse, in the new film version of her short second life.
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
Haily_Fangs

Haily_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Bree Tanner: Next Twilight Saga Feature Film?   Bree Tanner: Next Twilight Saga Feature Film? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:25 am

1- is it me or it's not in the right section???

2-wonrg idea... very wrong idea... we already had a glimpse of the book in Eclipse and there's no need to make another movie only for that book... except for money, which is probably Summit's plan...
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Bree Tanner: Next Twilight Saga Feature Film?   Bree Tanner: Next Twilight Saga Feature Film? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:06 pm

haha definately the wrong section! Razz Razz i shall move it, thank you Smile

im not surprised this has come about, i think they want to make as much money from twilight as possible, like their spin off tv programme idea as well Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Haily_Fangs

Haily_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Bree Tanner: Next Twilight Saga Feature Film?   Bree Tanner: Next Twilight Saga Feature Film? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:48 pm

Iw ould like Emmet/Rosalie or Jasper/Alice chronicles... or maybe something about the wolves (I'll be drooling over Bronson haha) but a movie about Bree is just plain stupid...
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Bree Tanner: Next Twilight Saga Feature Film?   Bree Tanner: Next Twilight Saga Feature Film? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:30 pm

yeah i agree, the book isn't very big anyway, and they included parts from the book in eclipse already, so it'd be even shorter! completely made up stuff about alice/jasper etc would be cool though xx
Back to top Go down
Haily_Fangs

Haily_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Bree Tanner: Next Twilight Saga Feature Film?   Bree Tanner: Next Twilight Saga Feature Film? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:06 am

Personnaly, I'm all for Emmett/Rosalie chronicles
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Bree Tanner: Next Twilight Saga Feature Film?   Bree Tanner: Next Twilight Saga Feature Film? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:17 am

im not really a fan of rosealie, i hate her in the books but prefer her in the films, i think they soften her a little... i like carlisle Smile
Back to top Go down
Haily_Fangs

Haily_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Bree Tanner: Next Twilight Saga Feature Film?   Bree Tanner: Next Twilight Saga Feature Film? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:23 am

I like Rosalie because she's hiding under her shell all the time, but when you dig inside (like in Eclipse or Breaking Dawn), she's sweet and caring.
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Bree Tanner: Next Twilight Saga Feature Film?   Bree Tanner: Next Twilight Saga Feature Film? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:35 am

she freaked me out a little in breaking dawn with how she was with the baby, but it was nice to see a different side to her which was a lot nicer!
Back to top Go down
Haily_Fangs

Haily_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Bree Tanner: Next Twilight Saga Feature Film?   Bree Tanner: Next Twilight Saga Feature Film? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:00 am

well I think she'll be the greatest aunt ever for Renesmee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bree Tanner: Next Twilight Saga Feature Film?   Bree Tanner: Next Twilight Saga Feature Film? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bree Tanner: Next Twilight Saga Feature Film?
Page 1 of 1