Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended?

Go down 
+7
jessietonks
kawaii-star
Anne
Shereebedee
littlechoo
Jasper'sMineForever
*kawaii**fairy*
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Yes!
Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
No!
Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Yes, but the epilogue as not needed.
Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, but the epilogue sucked!
Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
No, the ending ruined it for me.
Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't care either way.
 0% [ 0 ]
Other.
Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap16%Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
sheryl_baver

sheryl_baver

Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:32 pm

No..not happy at all..Cause I want more..Haha..

I just want to know what happened in those years that passed..Like what are their jobs..Plus I just cant get enough of Harry Potter..

I just wish that the rumor more books are true. Very Happy

Last edited by sheryl_baver on Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Werewanabe

Werewanabe

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:11 am

Totally agree...what did they do in those years that passed? Is there a Magic Uni? - this could be possible material for another book! Smile
Back to top Go down
Haily_Fangs

Haily_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:26 pm

Am sure if J.K. doesn't write other books, someone else will. I would see a romantic book between Harry and Jenny lol Written by Nicholas Sparks or something (or maybe not... 'cause there's always a character dying in his books Wink )
Back to top Go down
Werewanabe

Werewanabe

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:46 pm

Do you think JK will start/carry on writting again any time soon? I miss her books! Sad
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:17 pm

it said on MSN the other day that she may write more Harry Potter books - i bet she does! I also hope she does, to make up for that horrid epilogue..!!

Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
Werewanabe

Werewanabe

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:18 pm

ooooh exciting! yay! Waves
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:31 pm

i hope she does! although not from the epilogue onwards! although could be about their kids i guess x
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended?   Were you happy with how the Harry Potter Saga ended? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2