Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What would you change about Twilight the film?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jessi

Jessi

What would you change about Twilight the film? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you change about Twilight the film?   What would you change about Twilight the film? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:14 am

I wonder if they'll cast Kristen Stewart as Bella Cullen in Breaking Dawn, I personally think that someone with softer features might have been a good Bella Swan because then Kristen Stewart would look more vampiric if she played Bella Cullen, I just can't think of anyone who would look right. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: What would you change about Twilight the film?   What would you change about Twilight the film? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:42 am

I imagine Kristen will play both parts, before and after her change, as she has done Bella all the way through and we have already had a glimpse of her as a vampire..

I think they'll probably do a good job either way Smile
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: What would you change about Twilight the film?   What would you change about Twilight the film? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:19 am

I think Kristen is a good Bella :-).
I can't imagine anyine else who lookwise would play her her better..
Plus I think all Kristen manorisms suit Bella's character (lip biting, general clumsyness, etc)
xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: What would you change about Twilight the film?   What would you change about Twilight the film? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:30 pm

same, i think she is perfect Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: What would you change about Twilight the film?   What would you change about Twilight the film? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:00 pm

I guess so, I just always imaqgined that when she turned her features would become slightly more angular or something because it says that all the Cullens (excluding Esme) have slightly sharper features.
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: What would you change about Twilight the film?   What would you change about Twilight the film? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:30 pm

Would be hard to find an actress to play a vamp bella that would look close enough to Kristen for it to be believable. As long as they do a good job with make up etc she will look awesome anyway :-) xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: What would you change about Twilight the film?   What would you change about Twilight the film? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:25 pm

yeah they'll probably change her CGI stylee anyways, i think they will do a good job, it's not hard to make kstew look pretty x
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: What would you change about Twilight the film?   What would you change about Twilight the film? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:12 am

lol I guess so. Hey, haven't the finished with the acting for Eclipse now? Because they're casting for Breaking Dawn!
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: What would you change about Twilight the film?   What would you change about Twilight the film? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:02 am

They're casting already... must be definate then! Would like Summit to actually confirm it 100% though :-(. Yeh I think eclipse is actually pretty much complete now! Cool to think it may be finished somewhere... Where we can't watch it :'-( lol xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: What would you change about Twilight the film?   What would you change about Twilight the film? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:09 pm

yep it is all done Smile think it's being edited though but all finished. still no definate on breaking dawn, as to whether its 1 or 2 films at least, no dates, noooothing!
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: What would you change about Twilight the film?   What would you change about Twilight the film? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:22 pm

I think it seems like most of summit/steph myer, etc, want it as 2 films they just need to find the best way to do it so both feel like complete films.
I think 2 films would be best but I don't know where they would divide it... to make the films feel whole and not like half a film.. xxx
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: What would you change about Twilight the film?   What would you change about Twilight the film? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:49 am

What if they did like a cliff-hanger thing and cut off the first movie when the wolves are deciding to attack the Cullens? So BD 1 ends when Jacob is on the ground because of Sam's injunction and start BD 2 with the Cullen's and Bella in the Cullen's house and Jacob coming in?
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: What would you change about Twilight the film?   What would you change about Twilight the film? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:58 am

Yeh that could work! Is there enough going on each side to make both films entertaining?
Really need to re-read these books.. again lol xxx
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: What would you change about Twilight the film?   What would you change about Twilight the film? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:11 pm

I think so because that's before Bella has Renesme, they could cut it off when Bella has just had Renemse and has just had all the venom pumped into her? I think that would be wierd when you started watching BD 2 though..... confused
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: What would you change about Twilight the film?   What would you change about Twilight the film? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:34 pm

i need to read it again as well, i can hardly remember it all!

i think it's finding the right director that is taking the time at the moment, they can't seem to make up their minds who to have.

would be a grisley beginning to BD2... i hope they do an amazing job whatever they choose to do x
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: What would you change about Twilight the film?   What would you change about Twilight the film? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:54 pm

Yeh seems just to be about finding a director now! I wouldn't mind David Salde doing it actually. I think he will do those icky scenes really well.
Whoever they choose I hope they're quite a dark director to end the series well.
I need to re-read them aswell I always forget what happens in each book XD xxx
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: What would you change about Twilight the film?   What would you change about Twilight the film? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:29 am

Excuse my ignorance, I know his a director, but what has David Salde directed so I can have a looksee?
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: What would you change about Twilight the film?   What would you change about Twilight the film? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:28 pm

Feature films

Hard Candy (2005)
30 Days of Night (2007)
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (2010, post production)
Cold Skin (TBA)[5]
The Shadow (2012, TBA)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you change about Twilight the film?   What would you change about Twilight the film? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you change about Twilight the film?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2