Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What scenes are you most looking forward to seeing in Eclipse?

Go down 
+2
*kawaii**fairy*
kawaii-star
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

What scenes are you most looking forward to seeing in Eclipse? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What scenes are you most looking forward to seeing in Eclipse?   What scenes are you most looking forward to seeing in Eclipse? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:35 pm

lol loool It's a perfectly normal smily thank you Razz xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: What scenes are you most looking forward to seeing in Eclipse?   What scenes are you most looking forward to seeing in Eclipse? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:46 pm

No no you's mean LOL
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: What scenes are you most looking forward to seeing in Eclipse?   What scenes are you most looking forward to seeing in Eclipse? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:46 am

kawaii-star wrote:
PrincessNixie wrote:
is it this one all the other vampire covens come? i wanna see that woman who loves edward
No I think that's Breaking Dawn.
But I'm sure the clan your thinking if (Denali clan ???) are in Eclipse. xxx

I'm thought that there was only a phone conversation with Tanya (the woman who loves Edward) in Eclipse? We might get some flashbacks or something but I don't think we see the Denali Coven until the wedding, and we don't see Irina except in Alice's visions, until just before she dies! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: What scenes are you most looking forward to seeing in Eclipse?   What scenes are you most looking forward to seeing in Eclipse? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:00 pm

Yeh I don't think we'll see them in Eclipse. If they did flashabck of them even or visions or w/e then they would have to cast what they woulf in BD right? xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: What scenes are you most looking forward to seeing in Eclipse?   What scenes are you most looking forward to seeing in Eclipse? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:09 pm

yeah it'd make sense to have the same people playing them, oh well, i will look forward to seeing Tanya in BD then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: What scenes are you most looking forward to seeing in Eclipse?   What scenes are you most looking forward to seeing in Eclipse? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:40 pm

Yup! :-D xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: What scenes are you most looking forward to seeing in Eclipse?   What scenes are you most looking forward to seeing in Eclipse? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:06 pm

best be same people, hate it when it changes, ie VIICCTTTOOORRRIIIAAAA ARGH
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: What scenes are you most looking forward to seeing in Eclipse?   What scenes are you most looking forward to seeing in Eclipse? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:32 am

Oh, do you know if Summit has gotten Bill Condon to direct Breaking Dawn yet because I haven't seen anything about it since they started negotiating with him? I can't believe they're making BD PG- 13 and that they don't start shooting 'til November, or is that when BD 1 comes to cinemas? Sad
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: What scenes are you most looking forward to seeing in Eclipse?   What scenes are you most looking forward to seeing in Eclipse? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:49 pm

I doubt it'll be in cinema November as I'm guessing editing will take alot longer for this one whish is poo. I heard they were starting filming in September/End of summer.
Making it pg-13 or 12A here doens't always mean a bad thing as I've seen film which still show goryness at that rating eg, Clash of the Titans. Just won't be OTT gory.
Hopefully will be the same for Breaking Dawn :-D.
And also it states Bill Condon on IMDB as the director but then again that mihgt be them making assumptions lol xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: What scenes are you most looking forward to seeing in Eclipse?   What scenes are you most looking forward to seeing in Eclipse? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:05 pm

I think most people are getting upset with rating as means the sex has been cut from what was in the books?

Is it a def go ahead then? If they have filming dates?

Thats true, anyone can edit IMDB unfortunately!
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: What scenes are you most looking forward to seeing in Eclipse?   What scenes are you most looking forward to seeing in Eclipse? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:12 pm

Can they???? That's poo then! lol.

I don't think the sex scenes should be cut... Most of the fans are harly like 9 or anything.
They had read it and know they have sex - jeez!
And just because it's a sex scene does'nt mean it has to be explicit it can be done viewable for 12a. xxxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: What scenes are you most looking forward to seeing in Eclipse?   What scenes are you most looking forward to seeing in Eclipse? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:13 pm

i know, it's pathetic, like the books practically led up to the sex because there was soooo much sexual tension in all 3 books, then they HAD to do it in breaking dawn and it's stupid if they cut it out completely. hello, baby? haha.

yeah anyone can edit apparently, like wikipedia, but it is all confirmed, posted a load of news in breaking dawn section about it all Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What scenes are you most looking forward to seeing in Eclipse?   What scenes are you most looking forward to seeing in Eclipse? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What scenes are you most looking forward to seeing in Eclipse?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2