Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adam Lambert Makes A Bid For 'Eclipse' Soundtrack

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Adam Lambert Makes A Bid For 'Eclipse' Soundtrack Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert Makes A Bid For 'Eclipse' Soundtrack   Adam Lambert Makes A Bid For 'Eclipse' Soundtrack Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:18 pm

'Suburban Decay' didn't make it onto his album, but Lambert thinks it would fit the 'Twilight' sequel.

Adam Lambert's "Time for Miracles" has already been featured on the soundtrack for "2012." But the "American Idol" runner-up is already thinking about having a song accompany another potential blockbuster: "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse."

Lambert thinks "Suburban Decay," a track produced by Rob Cavallo that didn't make it onto For Your Entertainment, should find a new home on the June 2010 movie's soundtrack.

"It's a great song and I hope to perform it someday, and I think it will find a home, on a soundtrack or something ... maybe 'Twilight,' " he told MTV News. "It just didn't quite fit [in my album]. It's very theatrical. ... It's very campy, and it was just a bit too campy for the album as a big picture."

Although the vibe was all wrong for his album, it might be perfect to score the intensifying love triangle between Bella, Jacob and Edward. "Hey, 'Eclipse' ... Want my song? It's kind of about vampires," he offered, noting a verse about "bloodlust."

"Voodoo" is another song that fans heard about earlier this year but didn't make the cut for Lambert's major-label debut. "Again because we only had so many tracks — that's one I do wish we got on the album," he said. "But I didn't want to get rid of any of the other ones. I believe in all the songs. It's real sexy, kind of vibey dark disco ... more industrial."
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert Makes A Bid For 'Eclipse' Soundtrack   Adam Lambert Makes A Bid For 'Eclipse' Soundtrack Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 11:20 am

Ummmm... no lol xxxxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert Makes A Bid For 'Eclipse' Soundtrack   Adam Lambert Makes A Bid For 'Eclipse' Soundtrack Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 4:39 pm

haha i think that is the general theme in response to it!!
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert Makes A Bid For 'Eclipse' Soundtrack   Adam Lambert Makes A Bid For 'Eclipse' Soundtrack Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 5:31 pm

lol I hate all these poo heads trying to muscle in on Twilight just to make themselves more popular! xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert Makes A Bid For 'Eclipse' Soundtrack   Adam Lambert Makes A Bid For 'Eclipse' Soundtrack Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:22 pm

I know! It's like actors trying to be in it because it's so popular now, so annoying!!
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert Makes A Bid For 'Eclipse' Soundtrack   Adam Lambert Makes A Bid For 'Eclipse' Soundtrack Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:16 am

*sigh* people do not understand Sad Twilight is (this sounds REALLY cheesey) about feeling, if you wat in for the money then that's wrong! Mad
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert Makes A Bid For 'Eclipse' Soundtrack   Adam Lambert Makes A Bid For 'Eclipse' Soundtrack Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:06 pm

Yeh exactly! Like when Madonna/etc was tryna get in it... NO!! lol.
So annoying!
I bet loads will try and get in on Breaking Dawn! xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert Makes A Bid For 'Eclipse' Soundtrack   Adam Lambert Makes A Bid For 'Eclipse' Soundtrack Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:29 pm

it is annoying Sad see i didn't really know who kstew was when i first saw twilight, so that was good and i know rob but only from harry potter, so that was good as well, no annoying fameseekers!!!
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert Makes A Bid For 'Eclipse' Soundtrack   Adam Lambert Makes A Bid For 'Eclipse' Soundtrack Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:25 pm

Yeh I didn't know either of them. The Harry Potter film with Rob in is the only one I haven't seen and had only seen Panic Room with Kristen in and didn't realise it was her so was better that way.
It;s more annoying when they prob don't even like Twilight and just wanna attach themselves to the Twilight name for puclicity... blah! Poo heads! xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert Makes A Bid For 'Eclipse' Soundtrack   Adam Lambert Makes A Bid For 'Eclipse' Soundtrack Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:28 pm

yeah i didnt realise it was kristen either for ages, we watched it the other night actually, i do like that film, even though kristen looks like a lil boy Smile she's good in it though, even will was surprised, he can't stand her.

is frustrating, its becomes about the name "twilight" and the fame attached, not doing the book justice x
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert Makes A Bid For 'Eclipse' Soundtrack   Adam Lambert Makes A Bid For 'Eclipse' Soundtrack Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:29 pm

Yeh >:-( argh!

haha yeh she does look like a boy in it! haha.

Ah just noticed your new banner! Sooooo pretty!! xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert Makes A Bid For 'Eclipse' Soundtrack   Adam Lambert Makes A Bid For 'Eclipse' Soundtrack Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:40 pm

aw thankyou Smile think im becoming a little obsessed with kristen photos, she's just sooo pretty! haha [well mostly, in photoshoots she is, at awards etc she looks weeeell moody]

i always thought it WAS a boy, thats why i was surprised it was her!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert Makes A Bid For 'Eclipse' Soundtrack   Adam Lambert Makes A Bid For 'Eclipse' Soundtrack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adam Lambert Makes A Bid For 'Eclipse' Soundtrack
Page 1 of 1