Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Twilight" Star Kellan Lutz Adopts Stray Dog Found On His Doorstep

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

"Twilight" Star Kellan Lutz Adopts Stray Dog Found On His Doorstep Empty
PostSubject: "Twilight" Star Kellan Lutz Adopts Stray Dog Found On His Doorstep   "Twilight" Star Kellan Lutz Adopts Stray Dog Found On His Doorstep Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:23 pm

Los Angeles, CA (CNS) - "Twilight" star Kellan Lutz has shown his softer side by adopting a stray dog he found on his doorstep. Lutz has expanded his household with a new Chihuahua after finding two homeless dogs.

The actor, who plays Emmett Cullen in the franchise, already has one dog, Kola. He was looking for a dog to keep his furry friend company while he promotes "The Twilight Saga: New Moon."

Lutz explains, "I've been gone so much doing press stuff for New Moon that we've been looking for a friend. Then two Chihuahuas were outside my house. My roommate named them Kevin and Trevor, just random names. Trevor got away, but Kevin, he's really cool."

Lutz made Kevin's adoption permanent after the little dog got sick from canine parvovirus, known as Parvo, a disease that affects the digestive system of dogs.

He says, "We just had him checked out and I'm gonna adopt him. He's a sweetheart but we just found out he's been sick the last couple of days. He has Parvo, which is an extremely deadly disease if it's not treated quickly. So I was in Miami and I phoned my roommate and was like, 'We can't lose Kevin! He's family now.' So one of my friends took him to the emergency room and he's doing better now, so that's great."
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

"Twilight" Star Kellan Lutz Adopts Stray Dog Found On His Doorstep Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Twilight" Star Kellan Lutz Adopts Stray Dog Found On His Doorstep   "Twilight" Star Kellan Lutz Adopts Stray Dog Found On His Doorstep Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:24 pm

aw how cute!
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

"Twilight" Star Kellan Lutz Adopts Stray Dog Found On His Doorstep
Page 1 of 1