Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kellan Lutz's CK Ads Have Impressed Co-Star Nikki Reed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Kellan Lutz's CK Ads Have Impressed Co-Star Nikki Reed Empty
PostSubject: Kellan Lutz's CK Ads Have Impressed Co-Star Nikki Reed   Kellan Lutz's CK Ads Have Impressed Co-Star Nikki Reed Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:31 pm

Three letters...H.O.T is all we need to say when we see or hear about Kellan Lutz and the Calvin Klein ads where all that is covering his perfectly formed body is a pair of CK underpants.

And Nikki Reed who plays Rosalie to Kellan's Emmett in Twilight, knows what we're talking about.

Telling eonline.com: “I think he looks fantastic...I'm actually really proud of him.”

And uh-hum..she talks about how Kellan has a lot of balls....but of course we know she didn't mean it like that...

“It takes a lot of balls, no pun intended, to stand and pose like that...I wouldn't have the guts to stand there naked like that.”

No neither could we, but we're more than happy to stare at Kellan...

Not only do we agree with what Nikki has said about her co star, we are also excited to hear that she knows whether Breaking Dawn will be made into one or two films, teasing us by saying, “I do know the answer to that”.

What other Twilight actor would you like to see in a Calvin Klein ad? Taylor Lautner? Robert Pattinson perhaps?

Source; www.entertainmentwise.com/
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Kellan Lutz's CK Ads Have Impressed Co-Star Nikki Reed
Page 1 of 1