Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight Saga: New Moon’s Robert Pattinson ‘freaks out’ after fan kiss

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Twilight Saga: New Moon’s Robert Pattinson ‘freaks out’ after fan kiss Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Saga: New Moon’s Robert Pattinson ‘freaks out’ after fan kiss   Twilight Saga: New Moon’s Robert Pattinson ‘freaks out’ after fan kiss Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:40 pm

ROBERT Pattinson “lashed out” when a female fan recovering from swine flu kissed him.

Twilight Saga: New Moon star Robert Pattinson reportedly panicked when a fan recovering from the H1N1 virus, also known as swine flu, planted an unexpected kiss on Rob’s lips.

The teen fan apparently jumped out of a stopped car, kissed Rob, and told him: “My mum wouldn’t pull the car over to let me out because I’m just getting over the swine flu… so I jumped out at the red light just to see you.”

According to a US magazine, Robert freaked out before yelling: “You have the swine flu?!… What the hell are you doing kissing anyone?”

The 23-year-old was forced to have words with his security team to make sure a repeat of the incident doesn’t take place.

Rob has previously spoken out about some of his fans’ outrageous demands.

He said: “People ask me to bite them and want to touch my hair. I just don’t want someone to have a needle and give me HIV and I don’t want to get shot or stabbed.

“This is my life. People know my name and ambush me in public and try to figure out what hotel I’m staying at. I have accepted it as real now, but it still feels surreal.”
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon’s Robert Pattinson ‘freaks out’ after fan kiss   Twilight Saga: New Moon’s Robert Pattinson ‘freaks out’ after fan kiss Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:50 pm

LMAO! hehe xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon’s Robert Pattinson ‘freaks out’ after fan kiss   Twilight Saga: New Moon’s Robert Pattinson ‘freaks out’ after fan kiss Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:07 pm

hehe sounds like a right weirdo!
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon’s Robert Pattinson ‘freaks out’ after fan kiss   Twilight Saga: New Moon’s Robert Pattinson ‘freaks out’ after fan kiss Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:29 pm

Yeh just a bit! lol xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon’s Robert Pattinson ‘freaks out’ after fan kiss   Twilight Saga: New Moon’s Robert Pattinson ‘freaks out’ after fan kiss Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:25 pm

girls eh? they go potty for him! but then, he says dd things too, haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Saga: New Moon’s Robert Pattinson ‘freaks out’ after fan kiss   Twilight Saga: New Moon’s Robert Pattinson ‘freaks out’ after fan kiss Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight Saga: New Moon’s Robert Pattinson ‘freaks out’ after fan kiss
Page 1 of 1