Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stephenie Meyer Speaks Out About "Breaking Dawn" Film Drama

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Stephenie Meyer Speaks Out About "Breaking Dawn" Film Drama Empty
PostSubject: Stephenie Meyer Speaks Out About "Breaking Dawn" Film Drama   Stephenie Meyer Speaks Out About "Breaking Dawn" Film Drama Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:47 am

Los Angeles, CA, United States (CNS) - Bestselling author Stephenie Meyer is denying the reported "drama" going on over the film adaptation of "Breaking Dawn," the fourth and final novel in the "Twilight" series.

After eonline.com's Ted Casablanca quoted a source who claimed the fourth vampire-romance film is in peril because Meyer and Summit Entertainment have not reached an agreement yet on whether to break the novel into two movies or not, the usually quiet author addressed the rumor on her website.

Meyer wrote: "Just a quick note on the subject of the Breaking Dawn film: there is no drama over whether the book should be one movie or two. My personal feeling is that it would be very difficult to cram the whole story into one movie (as I've said in many interviews previous to this), but if a great way of doing that surfaces, I'm all for it."

She added that that "whichever way fits the story best is fine by me," and that the project is moving forward.

"Breaking Dawn" follows the first three novels: "Twilight," "New Moon," and "Eclipse." It is expected to feature returning stars Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner, and the others. Production is slated for a late 2010 start date.
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Stephenie Meyer Speaks Out About "Breaking Dawn" Film Drama
Page 1 of 1