Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final 'Twilight' film 'Breaking Dawn' to shoot in Portland?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Final 'Twilight' film 'Breaking Dawn' to shoot in Portland? Empty
PostSubject: Final 'Twilight' film 'Breaking Dawn' to shoot in Portland?   Final 'Twilight' film 'Breaking Dawn' to shoot in Portland? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:12 pm

Holy Edward Cullen! Rumors have been flying for the last few weeks that "Breaking Dawn," the final entry in Stephenie Meyer's mega-selling "Twilight" saga, would return the film franchise to Oregon to film. The first movie, "Twilight," did much of its filming in Oregon, but the next two films in the series, "New Moon" and "Eclipse," split for Vancouver, B.C.

Now none other than Robert Pattinson, the heartthrob who plays the brooding vamp Edward Cullen in the series, tells MTV News that "I've heard that we're going to shoot it in Portland," prefacing it with "I probably shouldn't say this." Further, RPattz -- as the kids call him -- says he thinks Portland's best-known filmmaker would be a great choice to helm the final chapter in the love story of Bella and Edward. "I think Gus Van Sant would be great to do it."
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Final 'Twilight' film 'Breaking Dawn' to shoot in Portland?
Page 1 of 1