Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight Bites: The Latest Breaking Dawn Movie Updates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Twilight Bites: The Latest Breaking Dawn Movie Updates Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Bites: The Latest Breaking Dawn Movie Updates   Twilight Bites: The Latest Breaking Dawn Movie Updates Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:52 am

Twilight is on everyone's lips... again. New sources are spilling info about the behind-the-scenes workings of the upcoming final chapter of the series, Breaking Dawn— and one bit of news has me positively cringing.

•Why doesn't the film have a director yet? Stephenie Meyer still hasn't decided whether she wants one or two films. Word is that she's just not sure which would be best for the film "creatively."
•When will filming begin? They hope to shoot the fourth book as early as this Spring in Vancouver, according to a recent interview with the film's producer, Wyck Godfrey.

•How are they going to pull off Renesmee, the half vampire, half human child of Bella and Edward? Godfrey shed some light on this, as well: "I keep having visions of Benjamin Button in my head. It's certainly going to be visual effects in some capacity along with an actor. I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being a full CG creation, but it also may be a human shot on a soundstage that then is used to shrink down."

Shrinking down a human a la Honey I Shrunk the Kids? Hopefully the final Renesmee won't look as ridiculous as she sounds. What do you think about these latest Breaking Dawn tidbits?
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Twilight Bites: The Latest Breaking Dawn Movie Updates
Page 1 of 1