Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kristen Stewart Waxes Philosophical In New Interviews And Clips From 'Yellow Handkerchief'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Kristen Stewart Waxes Philosophical In New Interviews And Clips From 'Yellow Handkerchief' Empty
PostSubject: Kristen Stewart Waxes Philosophical In New Interviews And Clips From 'Yellow Handkerchief'   Kristen Stewart Waxes Philosophical In New Interviews And Clips From 'Yellow Handkerchief' Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:46 pm

This week it feels like we are swimming in Kristen Stewart content: first with clips from our interview with her and Dakota Fanning about "The Runaways," today with new interviews and scenes from her upcoming "The Yellow Handkerchief," and later on, with some great new interview clips with her about her "stripper movie," "Welcome to the Rileys."

In regards to "The Yellow Handkerchief," Kristen explained during a set visit (press play above), "The movie is about three sort of lost loners, and so many people live their life like that and never find a reprieve or just like meet someone who's just like, 'It's okay,' you know? It's okay to be you. It's okay to just not be okay. It's okay to not be okay."

She said she hopes people take "something substantial" from the film, which also stars William Hurt and Eddie Redmayne.

In the first clip we have for you today (press play below), Eddie's character Gordy is explaining that if Kristen's Martine "just kisses [him] once," his obsession with her will "just go, just go away." "So it's like an obsession thing?" Martine asks with a cute little Southern twang. "You touch me and it goes away?" We will leave the final seconds of this clip a mystery for you all to watch, but we're guessing Gordy's plan doesn't work as he intended.

The second clip (below) shows Martine's relationship becoming closer with the new guy in town, William Hurt's character Brett. She comments that if she ever counted how many times she cries a day, she's sure she would be impressed, and then asks Brett the probing question, "Do you cry?" While the movie doesn't come out for another month or so, we're guessing it at least will be making us tear up a few times.

TO WATCH THE CLIPS MENTIONED; http://hollywoodcrush.mtv.com/2010/01/28/kristen-stewart-waxes-philosophical-in-new-interviews-and-clips-from-yellow-handkerchief/
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
Jessi

Jessi

Kristen Stewart Waxes Philosophical In New Interviews And Clips From 'Yellow Handkerchief' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristen Stewart Waxes Philosophical In New Interviews And Clips From 'Yellow Handkerchief'   Kristen Stewart Waxes Philosophical In New Interviews And Clips From 'Yellow Handkerchief' Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:36 am

Oh no, at least I know to where no make-up when I go to see it. I watched My Sister's Keeper and I had eye-make-up on, disaster.
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Kristen Stewart Waxes Philosophical In New Interviews And Clips From 'Yellow Handkerchief'   Kristen Stewart Waxes Philosophical In New Interviews And Clips From 'Yellow Handkerchief' Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:02 pm

aw i still haven't seen that, want to though!

im not sure if i'll go to see this, we shall see x
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Kristen Stewart Waxes Philosophical In New Interviews And Clips From 'Yellow Handkerchief'   Kristen Stewart Waxes Philosophical In New Interviews And Clips From 'Yellow Handkerchief' Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:00 am

I got it on dvd, i have family in malaysia!
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Kristen Stewart Waxes Philosophical In New Interviews And Clips From 'Yellow Handkerchief'   Kristen Stewart Waxes Philosophical In New Interviews And Clips From 'Yellow Handkerchief' Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:02 pm

i think it's out on dvd here... not sure, if not, it will be soon im sure, seems ages ago it was at the cinema Smile you recommend then?x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kristen Stewart Waxes Philosophical In New Interviews And Clips From 'Yellow Handkerchief'   Kristen Stewart Waxes Philosophical In New Interviews And Clips From 'Yellow Handkerchief' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kristen Stewart Waxes Philosophical In New Interviews And Clips From 'Yellow Handkerchief'
Page 1 of 1