Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Robert Pattinson's New Co-Star Is Revealed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Robert Pattinson's New Co-Star Is Revealed Empty
PostSubject: Robert Pattinson's New Co-Star Is Revealed   Robert Pattinson's New Co-Star Is Revealed Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:26 pm

Robert Pattinson's new co-star has been announced and she has already worked with his Twilight co-star Jackson Rathbone. Jealous? Us. Yes!

Nicola Peltz is the lucky lady in question and recently starred in M Night Shyamalan's The Last Airbender.

Gossip Cop has revealed the 15-year-old actress has been cast in Unbound Captives which will star Rpatz, the gorgeous Hugh Jackman and the lovely Rachel Weitz. According to IMdB, the film is due to start filming early this year.

M Night Shyamalan has given the young actress the thumbs up, telling People.com: "I told the studio I didn't want to make this movie without her. I said that only once before in my career, and that was when I met Haley [Joel Osment] in the Sixth Sense auditions." High praise indeed.

We can't wait to see her and Robert in action!
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Robert Pattinson's New Co-Star Is Revealed
Page 1 of 1