Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Robert Pattinson wax figure revealed! Is Kristen Stewart next?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Robert Pattinson wax figure revealed! Is Kristen Stewart next? Empty
PostSubject: Robert Pattinson wax figure revealed! Is Kristen Stewart next?   Robert Pattinson wax figure revealed! Is Kristen Stewart next? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:29 pm

Are you ROBsessed? Do you track Robert Pattinson in every tabloid? See everyone of his movies? Tape his photos to your locker or cubicle walls? Do you want to get up close and personal with the star without a restraining order? Now you can! Tomorrow, Madame Tussauds in Time Square will reveal its wax figure of Robert Pattinson.

Having visited Madame Tussauds before, I can say that most of the wax statues look eerily like the celebrities and politicians they're created after. However, when it comes to Robert Pattinson's wax figure, I have to agree with Marvin and Tami cause, "Ain't Nothing Like the Real Thing." My first overall thought when I first glanced at it was that he reminded me of Wolverine of a Geico caveman. At least his hair (on his head, not the weird facial hair) was fairly accurate.

Despite the statue not looking quite like him, the Robert Pattinson is bound to draw in more visitors for Madame Tussauds. Even better for business though would be a set of wax figures of the entire Twilight cast. Imagine Rob and Taylor Lautner in a stare down with Kristen Stewart in the middle. I do not want to be caught up in the sea of teenage girls present the day that display opens.

http://celebs.gather.com
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Robert Pattinson wax figure revealed! Is Kristen Stewart next?
Page 1 of 1