Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kristen Stewart wins BAFTA Rising Star Award! [News & Video]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Kristen Stewart wins BAFTA Rising Star Award! [News & Video] Empty
PostSubject: Kristen Stewart wins BAFTA Rising Star Award! [News & Video]   Kristen Stewart wins BAFTA Rising Star Award! [News & Video] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:07 pm

The Twilight star, 19, saw off competition for the gong from An Education actress Carey Mulligan and A Single Man star Nicholas Hoult.
Stewart – who is rumored to be dating her Twilight costar Robert Pattinson — recently admitted she’s the queen when it comes to acting impulsively.

“I do things very impulsively,” she said. “I don’t really like to plan things at all. If I am passionate about something then I will do it.”

Kristen has two new films coming out soon, The Yellow Handkerchief and The Runaways, in which she plays rocker Joan Jett, opens on March 19.
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Kristen Stewart wins BAFTA Rising Star Award! [News & Video]
Page 1 of 1