Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kristen Stewart Goes a Whole 45 Seconds Without Biting Her Lip! [NEWS & VIDEO]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Kristen Stewart Goes a Whole 45 Seconds Without Biting Her Lip! [NEWS & VIDEO] Empty
PostSubject: Kristen Stewart Goes a Whole 45 Seconds Without Biting Her Lip! [NEWS & VIDEO]   Kristen Stewart Goes a Whole 45 Seconds Without Biting Her Lip! [NEWS & VIDEO] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:01 pm

Whether you love or love to hate Kristen Stewart, there's no debating her incessant lip biting problem.

Because of this, we have to give this 45-second clip of her new movie, The Yellow Handkerchief, a little round of applause. She may give her lips a little lick early on, but there's not a nibble to be seen. Congrats, K.Stew!

Unfortunately, that's about the only good thing we can say about this clip between her and William Hurt. From the Southern accent to the trite subject matter attempting to be deep and moving, we get the idea there's a reason this flick has been shelved in the U.S. for so long.
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Kristen Stewart Goes a Whole 45 Seconds Without Biting Her Lip! [NEWS & VIDEO] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kristen Stewart Goes a Whole 45 Seconds Without Biting Her Lip! [NEWS & VIDEO]   Kristen Stewart Goes a Whole 45 Seconds Without Biting Her Lip! [NEWS & VIDEO] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:02 pm

that is the weirdst "news" ever...
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Kristen Stewart Goes a Whole 45 Seconds Without Biting Her Lip! [NEWS & VIDEO]   Kristen Stewart Goes a Whole 45 Seconds Without Biting Her Lip! [NEWS & VIDEO] Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 3:53 am

You know what's odd? (I'm not allowing you a chance to answer) Bella has a problem with that in the book as well! Smile
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Kristen Stewart Goes a Whole 45 Seconds Without Biting Her Lip! [NEWS & VIDEO]   Kristen Stewart Goes a Whole 45 Seconds Without Biting Her Lip! [NEWS & VIDEO] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 12:20 pm

haha, well i will answer Razz just not when you asked Smile hehe

i know, i think Kristen IS Bella, she's so awkward and kirky, just like Bella x
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Kristen Stewart Goes a Whole 45 Seconds Without Biting Her Lip! [NEWS & VIDEO]   Kristen Stewart Goes a Whole 45 Seconds Without Biting Her Lip! [NEWS & VIDEO] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:00 pm

It's odd Stephenie wanted to cast Emily Browning as Bella, they look really quiet different, but the both look perfect for the roll of Bella, well I think so anyway!Kristen Stewart Goes a Whole 45 Seconds Without Biting Her Lip! [NEWS & VIDEO] Emily_browning_2304412
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Kristen Stewart Goes a Whole 45 Seconds Without Biting Her Lip! [NEWS & VIDEO]   Kristen Stewart Goes a Whole 45 Seconds Without Biting Her Lip! [NEWS & VIDEO] Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:02 pm

Oops, that picture was bigger than I thought! Laughing
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Kristen Stewart Goes a Whole 45 Seconds Without Biting Her Lip! [NEWS & VIDEO]   Kristen Stewart Goes a Whole 45 Seconds Without Biting Her Lip! [NEWS & VIDEO] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:45 am

Ooh I know what you mean, she looks like she would be a good Bella as well, as she's naturally pretty and understated, intriging!
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Kristen Stewart Goes a Whole 45 Seconds Without Biting Her Lip! [NEWS & VIDEO]   Kristen Stewart Goes a Whole 45 Seconds Without Biting Her Lip! [NEWS & VIDEO] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:41 am

The only reason she didn't get the part is she didn't want to go on to another job so soon after A Series Of Unfortunate Events, if she did get the job I'm not sure Robert Pattinson would have played Edward Cullen, I don't know if they'd have the right "chemistry".
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Kristen Stewart Goes a Whole 45 Seconds Without Biting Her Lip! [NEWS & VIDEO]   Kristen Stewart Goes a Whole 45 Seconds Without Biting Her Lip! [NEWS & VIDEO] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:08 am

Hmmm... I don't see her as Bella. A bit too pretty if you know what I mean. Not that I Kristen isn't but she's got that slight boyish feel how I see Bella :-).
If that actress was anyone in Twilight I would see her more as Alice... :-)

xxx
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Kristen Stewart Goes a Whole 45 Seconds Without Biting Her Lip! [NEWS & VIDEO]   Kristen Stewart Goes a Whole 45 Seconds Without Biting Her Lip! [NEWS & VIDEO] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:31 pm

I guess she could play Alice really well, I think she might be a bit tall though.
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Kristen Stewart Goes a Whole 45 Seconds Without Biting Her Lip! [NEWS & VIDEO]   Kristen Stewart Goes a Whole 45 Seconds Without Biting Her Lip! [NEWS & VIDEO] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 2:18 pm

I thought i recognised her from somewhere.

She'd definately be a different Bella, but it would be a shame not to have Rob as Edward, as i agree with the chemistry!
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Kristen Stewart Goes a Whole 45 Seconds Without Biting Her Lip! [NEWS & VIDEO]   Kristen Stewart Goes a Whole 45 Seconds Without Biting Her Lip! [NEWS & VIDEO] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:19 am

Ah didnt realise she was tall lol. But facially I see her more as Alice than Bella :-).xxx
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Kristen Stewart Goes a Whole 45 Seconds Without Biting Her Lip! [NEWS & VIDEO]   Kristen Stewart Goes a Whole 45 Seconds Without Biting Her Lip! [NEWS & VIDEO] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:52 am

Well, I never really saw her as Violet when I read Series Of Unfortunate Events.
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Kristen Stewart Goes a Whole 45 Seconds Without Biting Her Lip! [NEWS & VIDEO]   Kristen Stewart Goes a Whole 45 Seconds Without Biting Her Lip! [NEWS & VIDEO] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:51 pm

she's like pixie/fairy like x
Back to top Go down
Jessi

Jessi

PostSubject: Re: Kristen Stewart Goes a Whole 45 Seconds Without Biting Her Lip! [NEWS & VIDEO]   Kristen Stewart Goes a Whole 45 Seconds Without Biting Her Lip! [NEWS & VIDEO] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:37 am

She's kind of pretty, understated and mysterious lookingat the same time, kind of...
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Kristen Stewart Goes a Whole 45 Seconds Without Biting Her Lip! [NEWS & VIDEO]   Kristen Stewart Goes a Whole 45 Seconds Without Biting Her Lip! [NEWS & VIDEO] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 11:21 am

i see where you're coming from, she's prettier there than in the film, but i guess she was a lot younger then any way, she is pretty x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kristen Stewart Goes a Whole 45 Seconds Without Biting Her Lip! [NEWS & VIDEO]   Kristen Stewart Goes a Whole 45 Seconds Without Biting Her Lip! [NEWS & VIDEO] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kristen Stewart Goes a Whole 45 Seconds Without Biting Her Lip! [NEWS & VIDEO]
Page 1 of 1