Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Robert Pattinson confirms he is dating Kristen Stewart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Robert Pattinson confirms he is dating Kristen Stewart Empty
PostSubject: Robert Pattinson confirms he is dating Kristen Stewart   Robert Pattinson confirms he is dating Kristen Stewart Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:37 pm

New Moon star Robert Pattinson has confirmed for the first time that he is dating co-star Kristen Stewart.

The 23-year-old actor plays dreamy vampire Edward Cullen opposite Stewart, 19, in the movie franchise.

The pair both recently attended the BAFTAs at the Royal Opera House in Covent Garden in London, and Pattinson said it's hard to keep their relationship a secret.

According to a source, he said: 'It is extremely difficult, but we are together, yes. We can't arrive at the same time because of the fans.

'It goes crazy. This was supposed to be a public appearance as a couple, but it's impossible. We are here together and it's a public event, but it's not easy.'

Pattinson made the revelation at the BAFTA after-party.

PLEASE NOTE: The original sourse of this story was THE SUN, do not believe everything you read until it's announced properly!
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson confirms he is dating Kristen Stewart   Robert Pattinson confirms he is dating Kristen Stewart Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:51 pm

Robert Pattinson confirms he's dating Kristen Stewart

Robert Pattinson has finally admitted that he's in a relationship Twilight co-star Kristen Stewart after weeks of speculation.

As we reported earlier, R-Pattz and K-Stew went to great lengthts not to be seen together despite both going to Sunday night's Baftas.

However, despite the pair arriving separately and staying on separate tables during the awards ceremony, as pictured above, we spotted them getting close on a balcony at the Grosvenor House Hotel at the afterparty.
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson confirms he is dating Kristen Stewart   Robert Pattinson confirms he is dating Kristen Stewart Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:53 pm

Are Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart really a couple?

The buzz is that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are a couple. But it's fair to ask: are Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart really a couple, or just hanging out to gain publicity for the next Twilight movie?
If you don't know this by now, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart play the young vampire and his love interest in the Twilight movie series. The smash hit and its followers are so fanatical and devoted that, for them, having the pair "hooked up" in real life brings reality closer to the fantasy World of Twilight.

So notice that every time, just a few months before the release of the latest Twilight movie, the Internet and gossip TV news programs blast out the newest claim that Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are a couple. The BAFTA's are the current example.

Kristen Stewart was one of the awards winners - The Orange Rising Star Award - at the UK's version of the USA's Academy Awards called The British Academy of Film and Television Arts Awards. (Congratulations to Ms. Stewart here!)

Afterwards, it was noted that she and Pattinson attended the BAFTA after party but "left early" at 11:30 and were spotted in a car. One gossip site by Ted Casablanca called this "getting quality time", and wrote that they were "together" after hours! The implication being that they were getting hooked up. (Nothing against Ted; he's doing his job.)

The idea that Kristen Stewart is Robert Pattinson's real girlfriend is questionable. In the March 2010 issue of Details, Robert makes some statements that can lead one to wonder if he's really interested in women at this point in his life. He says:
"I really hate vaginas. I'm allergic to vagina. But I can't say I had no idea, because it was a 12-hour shoot, so you kind of get the picture that these women are going to stay naked after, like, five or six hours. But I wasn't exactly prepared. I had no idea what to say to these girls. Thank God I was hungover."

There's nothing to indicate Pattinson and Stewart are a couple in real life. But it sure makes for great headlines in the New York Post.

Besides, Robert Pattinson seems to have a "Negro" issue...

Stay tuned.
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson confirms he is dating Kristen Stewart   Robert Pattinson confirms he is dating Kristen Stewart Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:55 am

Twilight lovers no longer in the dark

After months of speculation, Robert Pattinson has finally confirmed he is dating his Twilight co-star Kristen Stewart.

The actors, who have been dating since last year, were due to make their first public appearance as a couple at Sunday's Bafta Film Awards, but ended up arriving separately.

Pattinson, 23, was proudly cheering from the audience when his American girlfriend, 19, was named as the winner of the Bafta Rising Star accolade at the star-studded ceremony at the Royal Opera House.

While Stewart attended the Elle Style Awards alone last night, Pattinson was busy working all day on his new film Bel Ami.

Romance rumours have surrounded the couple since the first Twilight movie came out in late 2008.

Their sizzling chemistry convinced 'Twi-hard' fans they were an item and was often commented on by their co-stars.

Catherine Hardwicke, who directed the first film, said: 'In terms of what Kristen told me directly, it didn't happen on the first movie. Nothing crossed the line while on the first film. 'I think it took a long time for Kristen to realise, "OK, I've got to give this a go and really try to be with this person."'

Hardwicke admitted she noticed the chemistry between the pair during filming, but warned Pattinson off Stewart, because she was 17 at the time, which would make her underage in several US states.

She said: "After I cast him, I told Rob, 'Don't even think about having a romance with her. She's under 18. You will be arrested."'

The couple repeatedly denied rumours of a romance and, until last Spring, Stewart was dating long-term boyfriend Michael Angarano.

Stewart and Pattinson were rumoured to have finally gotten together when they filmed the first Twilight sequel New Moon last summer.

Source; http://www.jamaicaobserver.com
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson confirms he is dating Kristen Stewart   Robert Pattinson confirms he is dating Kristen Stewart Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 10:57 am

Pattinson, Stewart 'kiss at London pub'

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were spotted in a London pub last night, reports claim.

Conservative councillor Nicolas Clark wrote on his Twitter account that he saw the Twilight couple share "a couple of kisses".

Clark said: "In the Marquis of Granby with Nigel Huddleston, not to mention Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart!"

The politician then confirmed that the actors left separately, adding: "They were together at pub around corner from Burberry HQ after the Prorsum Fashion Week event. A couple of kisses - left in separate cars.

"From what I saw just a couple of kisses on lips. They didn't seem that amorous generally but friendly all the same."

Source; http://www.chinadaily.com
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson confirms he is dating Kristen Stewart   Robert Pattinson confirms he is dating Kristen Stewart Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:34 pm

Robert Pattinson finally sheds some light

It seems Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart is making all the right moves before the release of their movie Twilight Saga: Eclipse. After the BAFTA awards Robert Pattinson declared that “we are together” to The Sun. Soon after the declaration they were seen kissing together at a London pub. It was tweeted by Nicolas Clark, a Conservative councilor.

On the other hand Kristen says that she is Rob’s “beard”. Also reported by Gossip Cop is that the reporter of The Sun made an assumption to Rob’s statement of “we are together” and the hoopla of the couple being together started to generate. While the 23 year old British actor gave that reply when asked whether at the BAFTA after dinner party RPaz and KStew made a public appearance together.

While the internet is flooding with hot steamy pictures of Pattinson with two of his leading ladies Emilie de Ravin and Kristen from his two upcoming movies Remember Me and Twilight Saga: Eclipse respectively. He also mentioned that he is “allergic to vagina”. Then going on to blame the media for the duo not arriving at BAFTA together, as it would have caused more frenzy.

Whatever it is in a way his relationship and chemistry with his co-stars are definitely garnering some more interest for his upcoming movies. Mainly stating that he and Kris are together will definitely work in favour of Twilight. However, the management of these two stars want them more to concentrate on their acting careers rather than relationships and are getting “worried” about the circus that the media is making.
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson confirms he is dating Kristen Stewart   Robert Pattinson confirms he is dating Kristen Stewart Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:28 pm

Twilight Confession: Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart ARE dating

They've played with our emotions for so long, but the Twilight on-screen lovers are finally coming clean. Robert Pattinson has fessed up that he and Kristen Stewart are dating. The heartthrob told London's Sun at the Bafta Academy Awards, “It is extremely difficult but we are together, yes.”

The two arrived at the award show separately. Robert Pattinson explained, “We can’t arrive at the same time because of the fans. It goes crazy." He continued “This was supposed to be a public appearance as a couple, but it’s impossible. We are here together and it’s a public event but it’s not easy."

Kudos to the Twilight couple for FINALLY admitting they're together. I for one was getting quite sick of the back and forth messaging they were giving us. However, it's understandable they chose to hide their relationship. It's difficult being a couple in Hollywood when you're constantly hounded by the media, especially when you're a high profile pair like Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. Are you the least be surprised that they are dating and that it's not just a rumor? How long do you think it will last?

Source; www.gather.com
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson confirms he is dating Kristen Stewart   Robert Pattinson confirms he is dating Kristen Stewart Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:35 pm

I won't believe it unless I actually see one of then saying it. lol.
I think it's a plant from someone in summit for publicity or something...
If not it's good timing.. New Moon out next month on DVD and Eclipse a few months after lol xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson confirms he is dating Kristen Stewart   Robert Pattinson confirms he is dating Kristen Stewart Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:22 pm

I still don't think it's true, I have to actually see them together till I believe it, and as I said, it's THE SUN that has made all this happen, hardly reliable huh!

We shall have to see... I hope not, incase they split up and then ruin Breaking Dawn!
Back to top Go down
kawaii-star
Volturi
kawaii-star

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson confirms he is dating Kristen Stewart   Robert Pattinson confirms he is dating Kristen Stewart Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:23 pm

lol yeh that could ruin BD :-/ xxx
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson confirms he is dating Kristen Stewart   Robert Pattinson confirms he is dating Kristen Stewart Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:51 pm

i know, so i hope they're not because of that... i dunno, they're both weird so would make a good couple i guess!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robert Pattinson confirms he is dating Kristen Stewart   Robert Pattinson confirms he is dating Kristen Stewart Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Robert Pattinson confirms he is dating Kristen Stewart
Page 1 of 1