Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kristen Stewart Says Robert Pattinson Is Strong & Good In ‘Remember Me’ & Video Link

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Kristen Stewart Says Robert Pattinson Is Strong & Good In ‘Remember Me’ & Video Link Empty
PostSubject: Kristen Stewart Says Robert Pattinson Is Strong & Good In ‘Remember Me’ & Video Link   Kristen Stewart Says Robert Pattinson Is Strong & Good In ‘Remember Me’ & Video Link Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:27 pm

Kristen Stewart says Robert Pattinson is strong & good in ‘Remember Me.’ According to MTV , Kristen Stewart who his Robert Pattinson’s famous co-star in the popular “Twilight Saga” movie series has claimed that Robert is really strong,bold,and good in his new “Remember Me” movie role. She stated, “I’ve seen the movie, I’m going to just say — I’m sure people will be like, ‘Oh my God I’m so jealous!,” she laughed. “He’s really good in the movie.

Kristen also said Robert can do any film, stating, “It’s hard to talk about your friends — about anybody that’s close to you that you know. It’s like, he’s everything I know he is. I know he can do any film.” Finally she said that Robert is really strong,and some people might not expect it. She stated, “Living is so wrapped up in who you are as an actor, not everybody can play every part. He is really strong in the movie. Maybe people won’t really expect that — he’s quite bold, which is great.” Robert Pattinson’s “Remember Me” movie hits theaters on March 12.

Source; http://ontheflix.com/2010/02/24/kristen-stewart-says-robert-pattinson-is-strong-good-in-remember-me/
Follow the URL for a video of Kristen talking about Rob's film Remember Me.
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Kristen Stewart Says Robert Pattinson Is Strong & Good In ‘Remember Me’ & Video Link
Page 1 of 1