Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stephen Moyer Yearns For Scenes With His Lovebird

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Stephen Moyer Yearns For Scenes With His Lovebird Empty
PostSubject: Stephen Moyer Yearns For Scenes With His Lovebird   Stephen Moyer Yearns For Scenes With His Lovebird Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:13 pm

True Blood's Stephen Moyer misses the scenes he shares with fiance Anna Paquin, according to People. Now that Moyer's character (Bill) is separated from Paquin's (Sookie Stackhouse), they don't share as many scenes together. Love is a bitch. It hurts so deep.

"We met during the show, we met on camera, we met doing something that we love and that's what we do. And I really miss her when Bill's been taken [away]."

The couple kept their relationship a secret from the crew at first, because they knew the risks of an on-set romance. Moyer and Paquin actually got together during the pilot two years ago, but were able to play kissy-face without anyone knowing.

"I can imagine why it would be [risky] and certainly to begin with when we got together, we were really concerned because it's ridiculous to get into a relationship when there's a possible seven years of working together. But it's been nothing but lovely so I hope it carries on."

Dashing Stephen Moyer was spotted leaving a London hotel yesterday.
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Stephen Moyer Yearns For Scenes With His Lovebird
Page 1 of 1