Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kristen Stewarts Old LiveJournal Account?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Kristen Stewarts Old LiveJournal Account? Empty
PostSubject: Kristen Stewarts Old LiveJournal Account?   Kristen Stewarts Old LiveJournal Account? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:19 pm

If this is her [even if in user info it says it isn't, which I think could be a lie] I feel bad for her and hope she is happier now.

This journal is from 2005, so it is unlikely someone would impersonate Kristen before she was even famous, it says about her filming and having a girlfriend... What do you think?

"now that i'm thinking of it, birthdays are pointless to me. mine are anyway. if you get anything out of them, that's fine. some people actually enjoy them. but even as a child when my parents would throw those sickening themed birthday parties in the backyard with the matching cups and plates and napkins... or when they threw me one at mcdonald's... or the skating rink... it never made a difference to me. i felt bad for them because they really wanted to make it a big deal for me. sure i appreciated it. the cake and the gifts. but in reality, it was just three hours of agony for me. too many flashing cameras and "they grow up so fast, don't they?!" conversations. they should have just taken us to an amusement park, given us their wallets and left us there for the day. maybe some kids were that lucky."

"the last few days have been long and fucked up. my ex-girlfriend went back to her obsessive ways, again. we weren't even together very long at all, and i haven't talked to her in a month or something. then all of a sudden this weekend, she starts calling my cell continuously. at first i talked to her because i'm stupid, apparently. and she's apologizing for missing my birthday and for how shitty a girlfriend she's been, and she says that we shouldn't be on our break anymore. i kindly reminded her that it was never just a break, that it was always a very solid break-up and that there was no way in hell i was going to change my mind."

"sometimes i feel like i dig holes for myself to trip and fall into, metaphorically speaking, of course. not intentionally, really. but sometimes i do feel slightly aware that i'm doing it, but i don't stop myself. maybe it's the excitement that i might fall and break something. or maybe i think no one will notice. i'm not even sure if i want someone to notice. "

"slowly, i seem to have crawled out of my pathetic hole somehow. at least for a while. we all know how easy it is to fall right back in, so i won't jump for joy. i'll just stay still and wait for the next random flying object to push me in, again."

"so apparently my new movie has a title now: the messengers. i personally liked the untitled pang brothers' project better, but whatever. what's in a name. who knows if it'll even stay that anyway."

And so much more.

Do you think it's her?

http://kristen-stewart.livejournal.com/
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Kristen Stewarts Old LiveJournal Account?   Kristen Stewarts Old LiveJournal Account? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:25 pm

The user info does state "[I am not Kristen Stewart. Never met her, don't know her. Just, not her. Got it?]" but I don't buy it... It's too "her"...
Back to top Go down
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

PostSubject: Re: Kristen Stewarts Old LiveJournal Account?   Kristen Stewarts Old LiveJournal Account? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:27 pm

Although, she's watches this community

Name: Must_Be_Pop Community
Membership: Moderated
Posting Access: All Members
Description: celebrity role-playing

Which is roleplayering... AND her listed website was a geocities called "this is pop" so maybe it isn't her.. Hmm!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kristen Stewarts Old LiveJournal Account?   Kristen Stewarts Old LiveJournal Account? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kristen Stewarts Old LiveJournal Account?
Page 1 of 1