Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kristen Stewart Says Her Parents Just Have To Deal With Her On Screen Antics [Video]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Kristen Stewart Says Her Parents Just Have To Deal With Her On Screen Antics [Video] Empty
PostSubject: Kristen Stewart Says Her Parents Just Have To Deal With Her On Screen Antics [Video]   Kristen Stewart Says Her Parents Just Have To Deal With Her On Screen Antics [Video] Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:26 pm

Kristen Stewart has given up on worrying about what her parents think about some of the things her characters have to do in her movies. That's just the price of fame it seems.

"I was more nervous about it when I was younger," she says in a Press Association report. The 19 year old actress has been playing more grown up roles for 2 years now since she became a teen sensation starring with Robert Pattinson in the "Twilight Saga" movies. "It was like a slow wearing down of like, 'Okay, Kristen's going to do what she's going to do. She's just going to do these movies" Stewart was quoted as saying.

But her Bella Swan character is like the girl next door compared to her latest role as hard rocking party icon Joan Jett in the just released biopic "The Runaways." In it she abuses drugs and alcohol and even indulges in some girl-on-girl experimentation with co-star Dakota Fanning.

Her mom and dad can be expected to be shocked watching their daughter on the big screen acting out such rebellion. But, as Kristen puts it, "I sort of didn't care any more. I was like, 'Are you guys cool with this?"

The candid remarks point out what must be an increasingly difficult matter for parents of teen stars to deal with. Gone are the days when the viewing public was satisfied with an idyllic depiction of the innocence of youth.

But, as the saying goes... "It's only a movie."

What do you think? Would it be hard to limit your child's wealth, fame and future if it meant clamping down on the movie realism?

Let me know with a comment below.

In the meantime, check out this clip of Kristen Stewart from a simpler time:

http://moms.gather.com
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Kristen Stewart Says Her Parents Just Have To Deal With Her On Screen Antics [Video]
Page 1 of 1