Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Robert Pattinson dating at Secret Museum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Robert Pattinson dating at Secret Museum Empty
PostSubject: Robert Pattinson dating at Secret Museum   Robert Pattinson dating at Secret Museum Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:45 pm

Robert Pattinson dateing at Secret Museum: Sources tell us that hottie R.Pattz and his stunning Remember Me costar Emilie de Ravin were there being photographed at the museum (aka LACMA) for Vogue magazine.

I’m told editors at the fashion bible are planning a multipage spread of the twosome for the mag’s annual Power Issue that rolls off the presses just in time for Remember Me’s March 12 release date.“The theme is a date at LACMA,” one source says.

Photographer Norman Jean Roy is said to have shot them in several spots throughout the museum, including interior and exterior setups. “It’s kind of edgy in a Vogue way,” the source says. “Emilie is wearing high fashion but it’s like sort of tattered-looking. Rob is mainly in suits.”

www.nikosam.com
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Robert Pattinson dating at Secret Museum
Page 1 of 1