Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight star for Kerouac classic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Twilight star for Kerouac classic Empty
PostSubject: Twilight star for Kerouac classic   Twilight star for Kerouac classic Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:41 pm

'Twilight' star Kristen Stewart is to play one of the lead roles in a film adaptation of Jack Kerouac's classic Beat novel 'On the Road'.

Speaking to USA Today, the actress said: "I am very much attached to a movie that has been trying to get made forever. Not that this is going to help it, but maybe I can just brag a little bit.

"I am super-excited about it, too. I am about to play Marylou in 'On the Road'. So that's a big deal."

Directed by Walter Salles ('The Motorcycle Diaries'), 'On the Road' will begin shooting on 1 August, with Garrett Hedlund playing Stewart's onscreen husband, Dean Moriarty, and Sam Riley playing his friend, Sal Paradise.
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Twilight star for Kerouac classic
Page 1 of 1