Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

R-Pattz Talks Eclipse & Breaking Dawn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

R-Pattz Talks Eclipse & Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: R-Pattz Talks Eclipse & Breaking Dawn   R-Pattz Talks Eclipse & Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:30 pm

Robert Pattinson has spoken at length about the forthcoming Twilight films Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.

In a typically tongue-in-cheek way the Brit heartthrob said told should make the final movie a bit more explicit. Or in Rob’s words a “totally hard­core series for adults.”

The star continued: “I won­der how they’ll bring that to the big screen. We’ll end up hav­ing to ban it for peo­ple under 16.

“Can you imag­ine if they decided to go full out and Twi­light sud­denly became this totally hard­core series for adults with nude scenes? Sum­mit would sud­denly become the most pro­gres­sive stu­dio in the world. It would be funny.”

On a more serious note Pattinson then talked about the story line of the fourth film- which starts shooting later this year with new director Bill Condon.

WARNING: Spoilers below….

He said: “I feel like it’s going to be inter­est­ing. The story goes in direc­tions so dif­fer­ent and I’m curi­ous what it will turn out like. We stop play­ing around - Bella say­ing ‘Turn me into a vam­pire’ and me reply­ing ‘No, no, no.’ - She becomes a vam­pire in this movie.

“We get mar­ried, sleep together… All the ten­sion from the three pre­vi­ous films is resolved in Break­ing Dawn. I don’t have the script yet but it’s promising.”

The third Twilight film is out next month and R Pattz said his character Edward is a changed man. He said:

“In Eclipse, he freaks out a bit. Like that it seems sim­ple but it’s the fact that he has less tact in this film. To the point where I some­times felt I was play­ing another character.”
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

R-Pattz Talks Eclipse & Breaking Dawn
Page 1 of 1