Kawaii Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime.. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.. Charmed.. Harry Potter.. House of Night.. Manga.. The Morganville Vampires.. The Night World.. The Twilight Saga.. True Blood.. Vampire Academy.. Vampire Diaries..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kristen Stewart Video Interview THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE; Also Talks ON THE ROAD and BREAKING DAWN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*kawaii**fairy*
Volturi
*kawaii**fairy*

Kristen Stewart Video Interview THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE; Also Talks ON THE ROAD and BREAKING DAWN Empty
PostSubject: Kristen Stewart Video Interview THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE; Also Talks ON THE ROAD and BREAKING DAWN   Kristen Stewart Video Interview THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE; Also Talks ON THE ROAD and BREAKING DAWN Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:37 pm

Like I said in the intro to the Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner video interviews, today was the big press junket for The Twilight Saga: Eclipse here in Los Angeles. While studios usually only let you use audio recorders for press conferences, Summit let us use video. This means you get to watch the cast talk rather than having to read it. I can only hope this is the beginning of more studios letting us use video.

Anyway, the second person in the room was Kristen Stewart and like you’ll see on the video, she was in great spirits and definitely excited to be talking about Eclipse. And after seeing it last night, I know why. It’s because the film is the best one yet as it’s loaded with action and the effects are much better than the previous two films. The movie felt like everyone involved was comfortable in their roles and I really think fans will love it.

Anyway, during the press conference Stewart talked about playing Bella, working with David Slade and the close-ups, her career, Bella’s wedding dress, when did she know Breaking Dawn would be two movies and how long is the shoot (6 months), are either Jacob or Edward actually good choices, her next movie On the Road, and so much more. It’s a great interview so take a look:

Note: while Stewart’s answers are crystal clear, the questions might be a bit tough to hear. I’ll also be posting complete transcripts in the coming days, and those will be perfect. Also, sorry this is in two parts, had some issues uploading.

See the video interview;

http://www.collider.com/2010/06/12/kristen-stewart-interview-the-twilight-saga-eclipse-on-the-road-breaking-dawn/
Back to top Go down
https://kawaiicoven.forumtwilight.com

Kristen Stewart Video Interview THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE; Also Talks ON THE ROAD and BREAKING DAWN
Page 1 of 1